Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I believe it when I see the offers myself.
    Why exactly would this be a lie? Especially considering that Fury has been continually downbeat about the prospect of the fight happening until now...

Comment

It's to the point where this fight has to be next for both or the luster will be gone. They absolutely can't do the Khan and Brook thing.

Comment

Not too long ago I was hoping for America as the site chosen. Anymore, it almost doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
          If not for Eddie Hearn all we would have been diciscussing in boxing in recent years would been A-side B-side, my street your street, who is calling out who, 60/40 70/30/ 80/20 purse sharing etc without action in the ring. Eddie is a blessing to the sport. He is by far the best promoter ever, for his boxers and the real boxing fans. He makes fights happen. So I don't understand where the hatred comes from by some American fans.
          I think the main hate comes from selling dillian shyte fights for 20 pounds a pop against guys like chisora and povetkin

theyre entertaining fights but being a boxing fan in general is the most expensive sport to watch if guys fighting at domestic level or for number one contender spots aren't available without buying a ppv event

these fights should be on the sports channels that people already pay subscriptions for ..

and Eddie's comeback would be don't buy the ppv then but if you're a boxing fan you want to watch as much boxing as possible ans if it weren't for streams I'd be 1000 down a year to watch dillian shytes career progress

and heck he's selling it as ppv for being next in line for a world title and he ****s us by not even putting him in a world title fight to watch him getting blitzed by someone like wilder and he's also ****ing whyte over by coming up with these circus number 1 contender ppvs

however he's actually doing whyte a favour dragging out his career and not letting him challenge for a title shot because he'd be finished then and these circus number 1 challenger spot fights wouldn't be around
          !-1 likes this.

Comment

Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.

Comment

Another instance of Eddie found being truthful despite people on here doubting that Hearn is doing all he can to get this fight done.

KP1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.
                Do you not want the fight to happen?
                Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Wait a minute, thought Hearn was full of ****e and had nothing.

Any of the window lickers wanting to admit they were wrong...... won’t hold my breath.
                  Boxviewer and Rustyman like this.

Comment

So Fury and his managers would decide which ones they prefer, but what happens if Joshua and his managers don’t like the ones that Fury and his team are picking?

Because they both might not necessarily pick the biggest money on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So Fury and his managers would decide which ones they prefer, but what happens if Joshua and his managers don’t like the ones that Fury and his team are picking?

Because they both might not necessarily pick the biggest money on offer.
                      Team Joshuas not going care as long as they get him in the ring they know they want the fight more because they want a great resume , Fury knows there’s enough delusional fans that will support the notion he doesn’t have to prove hes number one no matter who he fights .
                      Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X