Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Well, Eddy has worked his butt off and pulled out several venue options for Fury to choose while Warren and old Arum look on gleefully without lifting a finger.

Nice job Eddy, to all the LDBC-Wilder fan girls, whose d beech now? Your boy Wilder is a straight up duck...AJ has always stepped up and never had a tune up match! Fact!!!
    He's had 6 months! They could have boxed here twice already easy.

Alway's stepped up!?
    4 of his last 6 were 38-41 year old past it old men. The other was top 15 Ruiz & can't hit back Parker. He's never boxed a top 2 heavyweight xD

It's well documented & you can watch with your own eye's on Ajs interview in 18 with Johnny Nelson saying " i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020. Quack quack. Eddie even said "maybe he'll loose by then xD
    Remember Hearn turning down a flat 50 mill from Wilder because there was no date or venue. Before that Wilder accepting Hearns flat fee.

Imo Wilder & Aj are both ducks. It's criminal they avoided each other for so long happy to milk the fan's fighting mis-mandatories & old-mandatories.
    But stop making out Aj to be something he isnt.

XD FACTBOY XD
    Last edited by Sayithowitisuk; 04-10-2021, 06:55 AM.

Comment

It'll be in Saudi Arabia, prime time in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post
        Wait a minute, thought Hearn was full of ****e and had nothing.

Any of the window lickers wanting to admit they were wrong...... won’t hold my breath.
        Half the forum act like woman on here . Some even make threads about other posters about nothing but emotions or worry about how much money a fighters going to receive . Ha
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-10-2021, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Half the forum act like woman on here . Some even make threads about other posters about nothing but emotions or worry about how much money a fighters going to receive . Ha

They're usually Wilder/Haymon fans who then latched onto Fury/Warren who are annoyed that Hearn came on the scene with AJ/DAZN and made a load of noise. They can't bring themselves to admit Hearn, a foreigner, runs boxing now and they can't brag about any Americans being at the top table in the sport.
          Boxviewer and Rustyman like this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
            Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.
            Knew you would pop up! Obsessed!
            Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Sign this sh already

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I believe it when I see the offers myself.
                Why would they send them to you?
                boxinglife8 and Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                  Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.
                  What have they done? Sounds like you are in the know.
                  Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Well we are near mid April. They need 10 to 12 weeks of camp. So July looks good. No way are there two fights between these two this year tho!!!.

Comment

Too much $$$ for both fighters for this not to happen.
                      I don’t think Fury takes a stay busy fight. Too much risk. Pick the wrong guy and he could get done like AJ vs Ruiz.
                      I think it happens in June or July with a rematch signed for December.
                      If it’s in the US enough people are being vaccinated that they can expect a mostly full arena or stadium to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X