Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undisputed baby,,,may the best man win...Phuck Wilder, that bum held up the division for 5 years fighting bums! And yeah, phuck you racist LDBC mtfs...between am black!
    Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      OK , ...You can never believe Hearn and I was beginning to think he was lying again....maybe not.
      we know you have an issue with Hearn and Joshua but the facts are Warren and arum are far more snake oil skin salesmen than Hearn......Hearn is by far the most prolific promoter in boxing today and who actually delivers in the big fights.
      so take away your bitterness towards Hearn and you have nothing left lol

Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

The Haymon salty beef MFS are still angry that wilder has been kicked to the kerb .......luv it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

I think the main hate comes from selling dillian shyte fights for 20 pounds a pop against guys like chisora and povetkin

theyre entertaining fights but being a boxing fan in general is the most expensive sport to watch if guys fighting at domestic level or for number one contender spots aren't available without buying a ppv event

these fights should be on the sports channels that people already pay subscriptions for ..

and Eddie's comeback would be don't buy the ppv then but if you're a boxing fan you want to watch as much boxing as possible ans if it weren't for streams I'd be 1000 down a year to watch dillian shytes career progress

and heck he's selling it as ppv for being next in line for a world title and he ****s us by not even putting him in a world title fight to watch him getting blitzed by someone like wilder and he's also ****ing whyte over by coming up with these circus number 1 contender ppvs

however he's actually doing whyte a favour dragging out his career and not letting him challenge for a title shot because he'd be finished then and these circus number 1 challenger spot fights wouldn't be around
          Like Eddie Hearn said, this guys put their lives in dangerous to entertain us and that should be rewarded according. They work very hard to earn the position where there are. Besides, it's about demand and supply and no one forces you to buy a product you consider not worth the money or you can't afford.

Secondly, Eddie Hearn doesn't sanction fights, so, blame the sanctioning bodies, in this case WBC. Whyte was the WBC mandatory for a long time. Instead of ordering Wilder to fight Whyte he was allowed to cherry pick whoever he wanted.

Thus I don't know why people should unload all the blames on Eddie Hearn and start hating on him. Of all current promoters he's the one who actually gets the fights made.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
            Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.

Oh so now it’s a joint effort is it, funny, seeing that people have been sharpening their pitch forks for months now to put the sole blame on Hearn.

But now he’s delivered good offers you want to share credit, dippy twat.

Comment

Fury will only fight AJ if it is rigged. Wilder and Klit are crooked occult fighters the fights were obviously rigged. Fury doing WWE before Wilder fight having a laugh at the peasant suckers. Fury struggles with 3rd rate fighters. If Fury does not fight AJ or Wilder in rigged multi fight deals he will fight boxrec #68 and struggle because it is a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Why would they send them to you?
                If they do October Red better let me know whats up, cause we are tight in the History section!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Like Eddie Hearn said, this guys put their lives in dangerous to entertain us and that should be rewarded according. They work very hard to earn the position where there are. Besides, it's about demand and supply and no one forces you to buy a product you consider not worth the money or you can't afford.

Secondly, Eddie Hearn doesn't sanction fights, so, blame the sanctioning bodies, in this case WBC. Whyte was the WBC mandatory for a long time. Instead of ordering Wilder to fight Whyte he was allowed to cherry pick whoever he wanted.

Thus I don't know why people should unload all the blames on Eddie Hearn and start hating on him. Of all current promoters he's the one who actually gets the fights made.

It's up to Eddie to put it on ppv or not I'm not arguing that fights shouldn't be for number 1 contender spots but that only world title fights should be ppv

Hes trash for boxing fans you miss the point,there should be some other model like box nation

Comment

Well take one of them you greedy ****ing prick, taking the piss now and mugging the Fans off. Also hilarious how you used to say that David Haye was a bluffer and fleeced the public for cash...really..who have you fought other than Wilder and Vladimir, nobody, a bunch of dossers...you're pissing me off now you two muppets

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Why would they send them to you?
                      Not to me directly, when I see the people making the offers confirm them as fact

Comment

Working...
                      X