Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

He's also been saying, week after week, its done this week, its done next week, etc.
    There’s been a month to get a place so it doesn’t really matter what he says . The Furys weren’t avid about the fight as soon as negotiations started , and neither were some posters stating Wilder is next and Hearn is lying .

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

That’s the funny thing it’s Hearn who’s making the offers and giving updates not Fury or his connections yet you have morons that claim Furys word is more reliable then his ?

These jokers have been proven wrong, Fury literally did a 360 in days and said the exact opposite he did claiming no offers or deals are being discussed, the lack of intelligence on here is astounding. Ha
    He's also been saying, week after week, its done this week, its done next week, etc.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Not to me directly, when I see the people making the offers confirm them as fact
    That’s the funny thing it’s Hearn who’s making the offers and giving updates not Fury or his connections yet you have morons that claim Furys word is more reliable then his ?

These jokers have been proven wrong, Fury literally did a 360 in days and said the exact opposite he did claiming no offers or deals are being discussed, the lack of intelligence on here is astounding. Ha

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by Deus View Post
    Why exactly would this be a lie? Especially considering that Fury has been continually downbeat about the prospect of the fight happening until now...
    I think they had a talk with him, that potential backers are going to walk if he continues to discuss his "Deadlines"

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Why would they send them to you?
    Not to me directly, when I see the people making the offers confirm them as fact

Leave a comment:

• Dagsirle
    replied
    Well take one of them you greedy ****ing prick, taking the piss now and mugging the Fans off. Also hilarious how you used to say that David Haye was a bluffer and fleeced the public for cash...really..who have you fought other than Wilder and Vladimir, nobody, a bunch of dossers...you're pissing me off now you two muppets

Leave a comment:

• Stuntman Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Like Eddie Hearn said, this guys put their lives in dangerous to entertain us and that should be rewarded according. They work very hard to earn the position where there are. Besides, it's about demand and supply and no one forces you to buy a product you consider not worth the money or you can't afford.

Secondly, Eddie Hearn doesn't sanction fights, so, blame the sanctioning bodies, in this case WBC. Whyte was the WBC mandatory for a long time. Instead of ordering Wilder to fight Whyte he was allowed to cherry pick whoever he wanted.

Thus I don't know why people should unload all the blames on Eddie Hearn and start hating on him. Of all current promoters he's the one who actually gets the fights made.

It's up to Eddie to put it on ppv or not I'm not arguing that fights shouldn't be for number 1 contender spots but that only world title fights should be ppv

Hes trash for boxing fans you miss the point,there should be some other model like box nation

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Why would they send them to you?
    If they do October Red better let me know whats up, cause we are tight in the History section!

Leave a comment:

• TinAgeOfBoxing
    replied
    Fury will only fight AJ if it is rigged. Wilder and Klit are crooked occult fighters the fights were obviously rigged. Fury doing WWE before Wilder fight having a laugh at the peasant suckers. Fury struggles with 3rd rate fighters. If Fury does not fight AJ or Wilder in rigged multi fight deals he will fight boxrec #68 and struggle because it is a real fight.

Leave a comment:

• KP1
    replied
    Originally posted by !-1 View Post
    Look at all the matchroom morons circle jerking Eddie. It's actually sad and funny at the same time. Let's all pretend that Eddie done all the work and MTK, Warren and Arum just did nothing. Eddie has really brainwashed these gullible fools.

Oh so now it’s a joint effort is it, funny, seeing that people have been sharpening their pitch forks for months now to put the sole blame on Hearn.

But now he’s delivered good offers you want to share credit, dippy twat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X