No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOOOO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT WHOLE PINK FLIP FLOP THING WAS.....FOR YOU!!!!!

Lmaoooo! I'd sig that ****, except that I think the people here would just feel bad about me beating up on the village idiot.

Here's a hint.....we were all laughing at you, idiot.
    lol spin doctor wants to take ownership of what I did to him bwahahaha!

I live in your head buddy. That's just the way it is. Case in point. You are still in here talking about pink flip flops hahahaha!

Village idiot has always been you hahaha!

You live in breath spoon23 buddy boy hahaha! I own your mind bwahahaha!

Oh what's that? You want some green so you can get to level 1 green?

Fuvk out here! Your red since 2008?? That's 9 fuvkn' years buddy boy! WTF happened?? Are you an idiot?? No one believes you? Are you a village idiot hahaha!

You want some green so you can get to level 1 green?

Oh, sure buddy. Here's some green for all the torment and suffering I've caused you bwahahaha!

Don't tell me your the construction worker for the village people? You are aye!! You are!! I knew it!! hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol spin doctor wants to take ownership of what I did to him bwahahaha!

I live in your head buddy. That's just the way it is. Case in point. You are still in here talking about pink flip flops hahahaha!

Village idiot has always been you hahaha!

You live in breath spoon23 buddy boy hahaha! I own your mind bwahahaha!

Oh what's that? You want some green so you can get to level 1 green?

Fuvk out here! Your red since 2008?? That's 9 fuvkn' years buddy boy! WTF happened?? Are you an idiot?? No one believes you? Are you a village idiot hahaha!

You want some green so you can get to level 1 green?

Oh, sure buddy. Here's a green for all the torment and suffering I've caused you bwahahaha!

Don't tell me your the construction worker for the village people? You are aye!! You are!! I knew it!! hahaha!

Seek some help, son. Floyd really messed up your head bad. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Seek some help, son. Floyd really messed up your head bad. I feel sorry for you.
        Okay whatever. Just remember, I'm just here.

Oh, sorry the green I sent you didn't nudge you up to level 1 green, but you'll get there eventually. Keep on chuggin' kid.

Comment

• Pac is much better counter puncher than he did it several times against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup with all the tech we have now. All the modern tech to wire tap even the President of the United states. Still, Nothing supports Floyd from truly winning it hahaha!

Enjoy! hahahah!

The Ring General that night seen in the Heat Map of the fight.

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judgesm if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running...

Pac couldn't hit Mayweather with a drone
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-13-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Serious question to F1omo1es-

How can anyone be a fan of Fraud Jr, a man who admits to being a "rich coward", and admits that he doesn't give a **** about entertaining his fans because "health comes first"?

If you are a real man, how can you worship a lying coward sissy chicken? Where is your dignity and pride?

If you are black, worship Tyson or Ali, not Gayweather Jr!!!!!!

Enjoy your hero's CHICKENWEATHER DANCE bwahahaha! (Make sure you turn on the volume!!!)

Fraud Jr fans have no dignity or pride!!!!!

That is all, good night!!!

Oh and Don't forget to DO DA CHICKENWEATHA DANCE!!!! HAHAHAHA

49-0 baby, and never ducked a drug test

TBE yo !

Comment

• pacfans used to live vicariously through Manny

now they live vicariously through spoon23

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Pac couldn't hit Mayweather with a drone
                  Is that it?? That's your comeback??

looks like the drone lost control lololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Floyd fans used to live vicariously through Floyd, but after his retirement

now they live vicariously through spoon23
                    hahahahaha!!

Stop the leak! Spoon23 is exposing Froid Roid! Nooooooooo!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Pac is much better counter puncher than he did it several times against floyd.
                      What's even more surprising about this fight now that we know Floyd's win was a Fluke, is that the supposed great counter-puncher was getting countered over and over by the great offensive fighter and was getting beat by his own game.

LEGENDARY

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X