No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    ..... This is for others to see, as this thread is being seen by over 143,000 boxing fans to date and growing every day.....

..... either that or, you have been here 142,999 times

Comment

• page 452

you should all be ashamed, stop torturing the poor man

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        ..... either that or, you have been here 142,999 times
        hahaha sure, that's how you know it got to you

Everyone knows you click once, and that's it.

You can't even give greens to one guy repeatedly in NSB, that's been debunked a longtime ago, otherwise Travestyny will be green by now hahaha! Why don't you Try it with your flowmo friends thread. The ones that can only go 200 views tops hahaha! It will never go up even if you burn your finger from pressing your mouse too damn much hahaha!

# not all threads can reach 5k, more so 20k,

# 143k speaks for itself. *mic drops
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

wow, nice.......... " heat-map "

back in the day, you had to watch the fight in slowmo to see Pac win.....

..... but now, you need infra-red heat vision

Yup with all the tech we have now. All the modern tech to wire tap even the President of the United states. Still, Nothing supports Floyd from truly winning it hahaha!

Enjoy! hahahah!

The Ring General that night seen in the Heat Map of the fight.

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judgesm if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running...

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

wow, nice.......... " heat-map "

back in the day, you had to watch the fight in slowmo to see Pac win.....

..... but now, you need infra-red heat vision

Lmaooooooooo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Lmaooooooooo!!!
              How's the countdown Travestyny? Nail biter ain't it hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Serious question to F1omo1es-

How can anyone be a fan of Fraud Jr, a man who admits to being a "rich coward", and admits that he doesn't give a **** about entertaining his fans because "health comes first"?

If you are a real man, how can you worship a lying coward sissy chicken? Where is your dignity and pride?

If you are black, worship Tyson or Ali, not Gayweather Jr!!!!!!

Enjoy your hero's CHICKENWEATHER DANCE bwahahaha! (Make sure you turn on the volume!!!)

Fraud Jr fans have no dignity or pride!!!!!

That is all, good night!!!

Oh and Don't forget to DO DA CHICKENWEATHA DANCE!!!! HAHAHAHA
                Last edited by O Prophet; 03-13-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

How's the countdown Travestyny? Nail biter ain't it hahaha!

Lol. Countdown? You can think that meant something to me if that helps you cope with your blunders here.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Lol. Countdown? You can think that meant something to me if that helps you cope with your blunders here.
                    Hahahahaha!

What's this reverse psychology 101?

Because of me, You will never look at a pair of pink flip-flops the same way again hahahaha!

You live and breath Spoon23 hahaha! Your mind is trapped in a loop of despair were in your blunders torments you every time you visit this thread Bwahahahaha!

Key word to trigger you is easy. Pink Flip-Flops hahahahaha!!

I hold the key to your salvation, but I rather have you locked in here hahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2017, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Hahahahaha!

What's this reverse psychology 101?

Because of me, You will never look at a pair of pink flip-flops the same way again hahahaha!

You live and breath Spoon23 hahaha! Your mind is trapped in a loop of despair were in your blunders torments you every time you visit this thread Bwahahahaha!

Key word to trigger you is easy. Pink Flip-Flops hahahahaha!!

I hold the key to your salvation, but I rather have you locked in here hahahaha!!

LMAOOOOOO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT WHOLE PINK FLIP FLOP THING WAS.....FOR YOU!!!!!

Lmaoooo! I'd sig that ****, except that I think the people here would just feel bad about me beating up on the village idiot.

Here's a hint.....we were all laughing at you, idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X