Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol

As you can see, boxing fans has seen how this thread has exposed the biggest heist in sports history, not just boxing, but in all sports, this is the biggest scam ever created. All the important facts are in the start of the few pages of this thread. Documenting it for the world to remember how much of a fluke and a disappointment this fight was. This thread exposes the money involved and how one man played it safe hoping the corrupt system will give him the fake win as long as he is still left standing at the end of round 12.

Bro.... you need to seriously get some sleep. Floyd beats Manny 100 out of 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Bro.... you need to seriously get some sleep. Floyd beats Manny 100 out of 100.
      Yeah, I believe you, if we are talking about the aspect of running. I truly believe No one beats Floyd in that department.

100x better than any boxer indeed.

I can't even differentiate Usain Bolt from Floyd sometimes. Floyd can definitely give Bolt a run for his money. True that.

But in the real essence of what fighting is about.

Let's just say. Let the videos tell the truth.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Then we realize..

maybe..

Floyd truly is the greatest..

the..

100x better than any runner ever lived.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• bye bye bam bam

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            bye bye bam bam
            Lol Bambam goes down for the 3rd time. I don't think he's getting up Jim! 3 knock down rule is in effect. It's over for Bambam lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              How did your author get it wrong when he used slow motion, and he rewinded it IN THE VIDEO over and over again.

Ya dumb biotch! And stop with your bull****. Neither you or Vardigrar were willing to step up, and you damn sure won't step up now after the embarrassment I've caused ADP02 in the dome.

Man, the page popped right on this mess!!!

What are you talking about. You are the one who LOST the nerve to continue with the SCOPE of the DISCUSSION.

You knew what the discussion was about ..... and you knew that those 2 JUDGEs voted for you on something so far from the SCOPE of the DISCUSSION that it's not even funny ...... CHUMP!!!!

You think those 2 cheap votes counted for something?
              Well, it took until now for you to even figure out that any amount of EPO drug is unacceptable!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

What are you talking about. You are the one who LOST the nerve to continue with the SCOPE of the DISCUSSION.

You knew what the discussion was about ..... and you knew that those 2 JUDGEs voted for you on something so far from the SCOPE of the DISCUSSION that it's not even funny ...... CHUMP!!!!

Well, it took until now for you to even figure out that any amount of EPO drug is unacceptable!!!

So now you're going to cry in here? LMAOOOO. Dude, Willy Wanker asked for your last post. Give it to him so you can officially lose.

By the way, good luck when my last post definitively says you're WRONG, and that's even based on your New New New scope, you illiterate, squirming fool!

Comment

Oh my, Travestyny didn't even know this simple fact? That's a full burn. That alone *****s everything.You just destroyed all of TravestyNY's argument lol

#the guy keeps on giving hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Oh my, Travestyny didn't even know this simple fact? That's a full burn. That alone *****s everything.You just destroyed all of TravestyNY's argument lol

#the guy keeps on giving hahaha!

LMAOOOO. YOUR BOY IS DOWN 2-0 WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT HE IS WRONG BEING REVIEWED.

DONT WORRY, I'll be back to gloat when all is done

Comment

OH REALLY? LET'S TAKE A LOOK BACK, SHALL WE? ONE OF US KNEW ALL ALONG THAT EPO WAS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      any amount of non-threshold substance will be an adverse finding.
                      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you? Don’t try to back out now.

Admit you are wrong.

THE OTHER, WASN'T SO BRIGHT. LMAOOOOO!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.

WAS THAT LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES A PARTIAL LIST, ADP02? REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED YOU IF EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE 20 TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER.

BUT YOU FINALLY ANSWERED IN THE DOME...AND SAID YOU ARE WRONGGGGGG!! AHAHAHAHAHAH IN FACT, YOU'RE NOW TRYING TO USE THAT IT'S NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AS A CRUTCH!!!! ISN'T THAT IRONIC??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I OWN YOU, BlTCH!

SO WHO DIDN'T KNOW WHAT????? BlTCH! BUT I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU. YOU'RE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING! IT'S BEEN FUN KICKING YA FACE IN!

Comment

Working...
                      X