• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Pac got stuck on the outside, all night..... he had to throw something

if you think that was Pac's gameplan, you are special

as I said..... one guy fought his fight, and the other guy did not
    lolololololol

Dude, the one outside and getting fuvked all the time is your homey Floyd. I get it your trapped in Flowmo wonderland, where up is down and left is right and right is left. Live in your bubble of disillusion hahahaha!

Oh, your drone fuvked up again hehe!

Back the fuvk up Floyd hahaha! Stay in the outside!

Yup time to run Floyd. Go back to the other side. Be stuck near the ropes. That's the safe place. Stay outside! hahaha!

Run, run, run Floyd.. time to back the fuvk up! Dang! Those punches must have stung to see a guy retreat like that lololol

Run to the ropes Floyd! Save your ass! hahaha!

The one outside caught in a heat map hahahaha! Guess who that is??
    Tell you what it ain't the Asian haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lolololololol

Dude, the one outside and getting fuvked all the time is your homey Floyd. I get it your trapped in Flowmo wonderland, where up is down and left is right and right is left. Live in your bubble of disillusion hahahaha!

Yup time to run Floyd. Go back to the other side. Be stuck near the ropes. That's the safe place. Stay outside! hahaha!

Run, run, run Floyd.. time to back the fuvk up! Dang! Those punches must have stung to see a guy retreat like that lololol

luckily the three judges watched that fight live

if they had heat-ray vision, and they watched that fight in slomo, AND they had your 3 gifs for reference..... I am sure they would have given that fight to Pac

nah, kidding..... they would still know Floyd won

Comment

lolololololol

Pac is lucky that Floyd was injured, or Manny would have got beaten up real bad

now that Floyd said his magic prayers and used salt water healing, Pac don't want a rematch LMAO

no, wait..... my bad..... it was Pac who faked a shoulder injury and then pulled all that magic healing bullshht

Comment

lololololol

Okay, long paragraphs are too much of an effort for you to read. Got it! You're too dumb to read. hahaha!

You had to comeback and say that.

Like a puppet in a string. I feel your pain bud. I'm sorry for exposing Froid Roid. Someone has to do it. It just so happens It's me. You can keep coming back for more, if you feel the need to defend your fraud hero hahaha!

Don't you find it kind of ***t up that your only interaction with people on here is them making fun of you, and you trying to act like it's all a reaction to your deluded larger purpose. You never actually discuss anything with anyone and everything with you turns into childish back and forth bickering...what's the point even? I mean your not even a good troll anymore, cuz the thing you are trolling about is old news. You've been doing the same **** for years... are you gonna be on here in 5 years still talking about long retired floyd mayweather and accusing people who no longer give a f*uck of being "flоmоs"? Time to take stock of your life buddy.

Comment

as I said..... one guy fought his fight, and the other guy did not
            lololololol

Who said not having to fight his usual style means he should lose? It's about connecting bud. You definitely making up flowmo rules along the way, AS IF IT'S HOW TO SCORE lol This is THE DUMBEST thing I ever heard. It's the one who connects more and throws more damage with clean and effective punches to his opponent is the man in the ring. Add the one who controls the center of the ring with effective aggression are the other criterias to look for if the 2 combatants are in a tie in punch output in a round, Add all that and video evidence shows it's actually the asian guy who's the obvious choice.

Comment

• Considerthis is such an emotional creature hahaha!

Dude, I've said it in the first few pages of this thread, if you can't take the heat gtfo of the kitchen. Simple really. The thing is you are still in here means your so damn affected about this thread. I can't help you with that. I really can't. I'm sorry. As I've said to Zaroku, this thread is for others to see, and not for those who have seen it already, as you have as well been here a thousand times lol

This is for others to see and draw their own conclusion to the biggest money making scam in boxing history. As you have probably noticed this thread is still sizzling to a tune of 144,000 viewers who want to know the truth of the biggest sports heist in history. I am merely memorializing this fight for the actual truth that happened behind the scenes. While my constant battles with Flowmos in here as I shut them up with truths as I put them in there place is the icing in the cake. I enjoy that part even more hehehe!

So, as I've said, if you had enough of me exposing your hero Floyd, all you have to do is don't come in here. Simple.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Pac is lucky that Floyd was injured, or Manny would have got beaten up real bad

now that Floyd said his magic prayers and used salt water healing, Pac don't want a rematch LMAO

no, wait..... my bad..... it was Pac who faked a shoulder injury and then pulled all that magic healing bullshht
                Salt naah.. That's just the asian way, but what really fixed him up are called Surgeons.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.

Doctor explains

ESPN Doctor's analysis of how Pac had to endure the pain of that partial thickness rotator cuff tare.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=espn:12849868

Pac fought through pain and gave all he can handle with just one healthy arm against a roided up Froid and still in the eyes of many did win.

LEGENDARY

Where is Floyd's attending physician to give light to his severe dehydration? Where?

Pac's surgeon came out to show proof of his injury. It's that simple.

Where is Floyd's? It's been few years now. What is he hiding?

Manny's Doctor

Where is Floyd's attending physician who diagnosed him with sever dehydration? Up to now not even a cameo appearance to vindicate froid from the IV scandal. Tsk tsk tsk..

The more he doesn't explain his case of sever dehydration the more he will look guilty. The more he hides it. The more it will only get louder.

Pac's doctor comes out to prove he was injured. - flowmo logic, that ain't true!

Floyd is in an IV gate scandal. To this day, No physician has come out to prove he was diagnosed properly for severe dehydrated and why he needed IVS. - flowmo logic, Floyd is clean! He needed those IVS for dehydration. He has to be! No need for medical expert to rule that out! We believe regardless. Lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

lololololol

Who said not having to fight his usual style means he should lose? It's about connecting bud. You definitely making up flowmo rules along the way, AS IF IT'S HOW TO SCORE lol This is THE DUMBEST thing I ever heard. It's the one who connects more and throws more damage with clean and effective punches to his opponent is the man in the ring. Add the one who controls the center of the ring with effective aggression are the other criterias to look for if the 2 combatants are in a tie in punch output in a round, Add all that and video evidence shows it's actually the asian guy who's the obvious choice.

not being able to fight his normal style means that pac was controlled, he got handled

oh well, there is always the rematch

no, wait....

Comment

Salt naah.. That's just the asian way, but what really fixed him up are called Surgeons.

nah..... following surgery for a rotator cuff injury, you would need rehab

Pac did no rehab, just salt-water healing

humble lil Pac, should have been more humble..... because what fk'd Manny up was inventing that injury to justify the loss

which is why he lied on the form, got sued, etc

Comment

not being able to fight his normal style means that pac was controlled, he got handled

oh well, there is always the rematch

no, wait....
                      lolololololol

It's about connecting bud. Playing a guy at his own game and connecting more means the guy actually did more. The fact that Pac played Floyd at his own game shows versatility.

Your logic is flawed. Learn the rules of the came.

Effective Aggression – Being aggressive gives the impression of dominance, but unless the boxer is landing shots and not constantly getting countered, it’s not exactly “effective.” Judges look for effective aggression, where the aggressor consistently lands his punches and avoids those from his opponent.

Ring Generalship – The fighter who controls the action and enforces his will and and stays in the middle of the ring more often.

Defense – How well is a boxer slipping, parrying, and blocking punches? Good defense is important.

Hard and Clean Punches – To the untrained eye, it can appear as if a boxer is landing a lot of shots, when, in fact, most are being blocked or aren’t landing flush. A judge needs to look for hard shots that land clean.

BASICALLY THE SCIENCE OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT

YOU LOSE IN DEFENSE IF YOUR OPPONENT HITS YOU MORE. MEANING HIS DEFENSE IS BETTER SINCE YOU CAN'T HIT HIM.

HARD CLEAN PUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN SOFT TOUCHES.

YOU DON'T HAVE GREAT RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING HIT MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT AND KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE RING.

EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION IS WHEN YOU CONNECT, IF YOU HAVE AGGRESSION AND YOU DON'T CONNECT AND RATHER GETS TAGGED MORE THAN HIS OPPONENT THEN IT ONLY MEANS HE DOESN'T HAVE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION.

IN A NUTSHELL, THE MORE PUNCHES YOU LAND IN A BOXING MATCH PER ROUND CONSTITUTES TO THE 4 CRITERIA THAT I HAVE MENTIONED.

Comment

Working...
                      X