• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75k plus views wow!

all larry's threads on NSB put together is not even half of this LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I am not angry... You are, you are deeply hurt. Floyd hurt you badly. He is retired now. I was merely pointing out, as I have often done to you, that all encompassing statements take away for the points you are trying to make.
      ??

It's a chronicle of May 2. Memorializing the biggest heist in sport history is a big deal bud.

I'm just spreading the truth to all boxing fans who are concerned, if you aren't concerned about the topic the exit is just there bud.

# 75k boxing fans have seen the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        ??

It's a chronicle of May 2. Memorializing the biggest heist in sport history is a big deal bud.

I'm just spreading the truth to all boxing fans who are concerned, if you aren't concerned about the topic the exit is just there bud.

# 75k boxing fans have seen the truth
        75k fans know the truth?? Poll them 75 k and ask them what they thought??
        What if the truth they took away was PAC just lost?? What if the truth they took away was Manny won. Do you assume everyone who views a thread agrees with you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          75k fans know the truth?? Poll them 75 k and ask them what they thought??
          What if the truth they took away was PAC just lost?? What if the truth they took away was Manny won. Do you assume everyone who views a thread agrees with you???
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Floyd cheated, my opinion.
          last time i check this is professional fight.,. capital PRO.. mayweather fought like an amateur in olympics.. pot shotting opponents to pile up points.. goal is to have a punch higher than the other.. what a waste.. boxing is dead.. and mayweather murdered it... the clincher is he was the bigger man, roided up, and still ran and hug against a one armed healthy Pac. And as video shows proof with all that lame safety first boxing. He still got outpointed by a one armed Pac. Says it all right there.

So many polls about Floyd being what we already know. You, me and everyone else saw him as a cheat who ran away with 200 million dollars. Literally and figuratively. Literally since we all know all he did was ran and hug and throw pitty patter shots that he thought he was in an amateur boxing match.

What you still don't get Zaroku, in the real world, cheating is punished. Wether he won or not in your eyes, he still cheated and obviously doesn't deserve the win.

Oh, and if it was in the Olympics and they find out he cheated. He would have been stripped of his glory and his gold medal. In Floyd's case, even if he cheated was roided up, he still lost against an injured Pacquiao. That's professional boxing at the highest level now a days. Beating the system through cheating in whatever means necessary will hand you millions of dollars.

And that to me is a doubly whammy for Froid. I much undeserved win indeed.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-29-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• manny sends this song out to you spoon!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wuypPUrKs

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              last time i check this is professional fight.,. capital PRO.. mayweather fought like an amateur in olympics.. pot shotting opponents to pile up points.. goal is to have a punch higher than the other.. what a waste.. boxing is dead.. and mayweather murdered it... the clincher is he was the bigger man, roided up, and still ran and hug against a one armed healthy Pac. And as video shows proof with all that lame safety first boxing. He still got outpointed by a one armed Pac. Says it all right there.

So many polls about Floyd being what we already know. You, me and everyone else saw him as a cheat who ran away with 200 million dollars. Literally and figuratively. Literally since we all know all he did was ran and hug and throw pitty patter shots that he thought he was in an amateur boxing match.

What you still don't get Zaroku, in the real world, cheating is punished. Wether he won or not in your eyes, he still cheated and obviously doesn't deserve the win.

Oh, and if it was in the Olympics and they find out he cheated. He would have been stripped of his glory and his gold medal. In Floyd's case, even if he cheated was roided up, he still lost against an injured Pacquiao. That's professional boxing at the highest level now a days. Beating the system through cheating in whatever means necessary will hand you millions of dollars.

And that to me is a doubly whammy for Froid. I much undeserved win indeed.
              I agree with many things you wrote, but not all. Especially not the above bold and resized text! I got a buddy, his dad is a state court judge in Santa Clara county, a drug addict and a thief, other judges on the bench won't punish him. He is a real **** up, gets away with all kinds of stuff. People get away with all kinds of crap. You gotta be connected, move in the right circles.

My college buddies all tell me the same thing, it's a dirty game. Life is a dirty game.

Immigration: my buddy Bob, a multi millionaire who fell in love with an illegal resident, went to a few 5,000 dollar a plate dinners, bingo, six weeks later, green card.

***** is on his way out, lame duck president! Let's see the number of Presidential Pardons he hands out, and to whom???
              A big list of crooks!

http://www.criminaljusticedegreesgui...n-history.html

http://www.rferl.mobi/a/The_Hows_Why...s/1372250.html
              Last edited by Zaroku; 03-29-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• almost 77k views?

it was just 69k when it was transferred here.

wow that's phenomenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  almost 77k views?

it was just 69k when it was transferred here.

wow that's phenomenal.
                  76k of those views were probably by you and Spoon

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                    76k of those views were probably by you and Spoon
                    Excellent!! Moving on is not in their vocabulary.

Slow motion PAC knocking out the world, except the LGBT community is right up their alley!

Comment

• You see this was always gonna happen after all the years of talk how pac was going to murder floyd if they fight certain pac fans just were never going to accept a loss and if it did happen find anyway they can to claim robbery

The fight was garbage but i honestly cant see a way to claim pac won more than 4 rounds what does it matter anyway if it makes you feel better to think pac won in slow motion or by making video to break down every single second of each round your already reaching to call it a win i mean what sort of win is that to be happy about? Fact is on the night everyone in the mgm thought floyd won there were no boos no outcry ffs even roach felt floyd won

Comment

Working...
                      X