No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Not when they are in a 12 round professional boxing match you numbskull!
    You cannot read I guess. OK, no problem!

The doctor even had it underlined!!!
    "Bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing."

The quote that I showed you is not mine. A Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon said it.

There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.

It could also be that his punches were weaker than if he had no injury.

The funny thing is that for Floyd, you keep on hiding behind what Floyd's BS doctor's note said but Manny had freaking surgery. Manny's doctor told you that Manny had an operation and it went well. Manny's doctor told you what he had. Again, at least stay consistent "NEW" Travestyny. "OLD" Travestyny would have called you delusional or worst than that!!!

What do you have? Manny's MRI? What?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You cannot read I guess. OK, no problem!

"Bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing."

The quote that I showed you is not mine. A Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon said it.

There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.

It could also be that his punches were weaker than if he had no injury.

The funny thing is that for Floyd, you keep on hiding behind what Floyd's BS doctor's note said but Manny had freaking surgery. Manny's doctor told you that Manny had an operation and it went well. Manny's doctor told you what he had. Again, at least stay consistent "NEW" Travestyny. "OLD" Travestyny would have called you delusional or worst than that!!!

What do you have? Manny's MRI? What?

LMAOOOO. Look at the bolded part of your post. SQUIRMINGGGGGGG!!!! The quotations you are giving are NOT for someone in a damn professional boxing match throwing right hands. You're a clown!

Comment

LMAOOOO. Look at the bolded part of your post. SQUIRMINGGGGGGG!!!! The quotations you are giving are NOT for someone in a damn professional boxing match throwing right hands. You're a clown!
        That is not squirming .... those are FACTS!!!

You said, the below to imply that there is a certain way that one should "feel like" if they have a FULL THICKNESS TEAR. My point is that there is not 1 rule fits all ..... but perhaps you were trying to deflect from something that Spoon was posting. That is what you usually do!!!:
        Ohhhh, that's what a full thickness rotator cuff tear feels like?

WOW!!!!!!! The point remains the same and have told you this many times before, so how can I be squirming? Nice joke!

The point is that you said ...
        Oh wait, you did it again. TRIED TO DEFLECT!!!

Where is your evidence ? You have an MRI to show us?

and this

Last edited by ADP02; 03-16-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

That is not squirming .... those are FACTS!!!

You said, the below to imply that there is a certain way that one should "feel like" if they have a FULL THICKNESS TEAR. My point is that there is not 1 rule fits all ..... but perhaps you were trying to deflect from something that Spoon was posting. That is what you usually do!!!:

WOW!!!!!!! The point remains the same and have told you this many times before, so how can I be squirming? Nice joke!

The point is that you said ...
          Oh wait, you did it again. TRIED TO DEFLECT!!!

Where is your evidence ? You have an MRI to show us?

and this

This is very simple. You stated above that he stopped throwing the punches that were too painful to throw.

That assumes that he threw the punches and found them to be very painful, right?

Ok, smart guy. Show us one grimace from PAC during this fight. I'll be waiting....

By the way, What was said before the fight, what happened during the fight, and what took place after the fight don't add up to a full thickness tear, do they? That's why it's so easy to know your boy is full of shlt.

Comment

This is very simple. You stated above that he stopped throwing the punches that were too painful to throw.

That assumes that he threw the punches and found them to be very painful, right?

Ok, smart guy. Show us one grimace from PAC during this fight. I'll be waiting....

By the way, What was said before the fight, what happened during the fight, and what took place after the fight don't add up to a full thickness tear, do they? That's why it's so easy to know your boy is full of shlt.

Man, its not too complicated.

Go watch Floyd in the Castillo fight. Floyd said to his corner that he had shoulder pain and they blamed a tear as to why he had such a poor performance. How come?

Did you see Floyd grimace during the 12 round boxing match? NO! How come?

Did you see Floyd throw punches? Combinations? double-up using the so-called injured arm? YES! How come?

Did Floyd raise his "bad" arm holding the belts after the fight? YES! How come?

Did Castillo confirm that he saw Floyd in pain? NO! Castillo said it was an excuse that Floyd came up with. How come? A 12 round fight and the guy who is closest to the action didn't see Floyd grimacing?

According to what you wrote above on what you saw during the 12 rounds,
            Floyd Mayweather was full of sh$t????

Fans were booing the decision. Larry Merchant was letting Floyd know.

Floyd's interview was one big freaking excuse. If you check out the interview, Floyd had the injury before the fight and called it brave to come in injured instead of postponing the fight. So Floyd is saying that what Manny did was warrior like.

Floyd: "It was tough, my last (days of) training I hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but I don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, I come to fight to give the fans ....."

Larry Merchant: Was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

Floyd: You have to realize that I have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but I have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

Larry Merchant: So it was a harder fight than anticipated?

Floyd: With one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

BTW - Floyd told NOBODY except for his team about the injury. How come? He told everyone but his team that he was ready to go, that he had no arm problems! How come? It was all explained by your hero Floyd. Floyd was worried that if anyone knew about it, he would not be able to fight. Floyd was concerned that the NSAC would have told him that he couldn't fight.
            So when they asked Manny, are you able to fight without the meds, he too said OK.

You believe Floydie but not Manny. How come?

"I tore my rotator cuff. My arm was killing me. It was hurting so bad, it was one of the most painful feelings that I ever had." - Floyd Mayweather THis was TOO EASY!!! NEXT!

Last edited by ADP02; 03-17-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
              man, its not too complicated.

Go watch floyd in the castillo fight. Floyd said to his corner that he had shoulder pain and they blamed a tear as to why he had such a poor performance. how come?

did you see floyd grimace during the 12 round boxing match? No! How come?

did you see floyd throw punches? Combinations? Double-up using the so-called injured arm? Yes! How come?

Did floyd raise his "bad" arm holding the belts after the fight? Yes! How come?

according to what you wrote above on what you saw during the 12 rounds,
              floyd mayweather was full of sh$t????

fans were booing the decision. Larry merchant was letting floyd know.

floyd's interview was one big freaking excuse. if you check out the interview, floyd had the injury before the fight and called it brave to come in injured instead of postponing the fight. So floyd is saying that what manny did was warrior like.

floyd: "it was tough, my last (days of) training i hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but i don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, i come to fight to give the fans ....."

larry merchant: was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

floyd: you have to realize that i have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but i have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

larry merchant: so it was a harder fight than anticipated?

floyd: with one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

Btw - floyd told nobody except for his team about the injury. How come? He told everyone but his team that he was ready to go, that he had no arm problems! How come? It was all explained by your hero floyd. Floyd was worried that if anyone knew about it, he would not be able to fight. Floyd was concerned that the nsac would have told him that he couldn't fight.
              So when they asked manny, are you able to fight without the meds, he too said ok.

you believe floydie but not manny. How come?

"i tore my rotator cuff. My arm was killing me. It was hurting so bad, it was one of the most painful feelings that i ever had." this was too easy!!! next!

Floyd mentioned his messed up shoulder in between round 1 and round 2. It's on video and easily documented, and mentioned by Larry Merchant in the fight.

Manny Pacquiao....never said a word.

Next!

Comment

That's why it's so easy to know your boy is full of shlt.
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Floyd mentioned his messed up shoulder in between round 1 and round 2. It's on video and easily documented, and mentioned by Larry Merchant in the fight.

Manny Pacquiao....never said a word.

Next!

DEFLECTOR STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

NEXT!!!!

BTW - Conditioning coach and Roach confirmed later that that Manny confirmed the issue .... which they already knew about! So its not like he had to make a huge explanation.

Comment

DEFLECTOR STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

NEXT!!!!

BTW - Conditioning coach and Roach confirmed later that that Manny confirmed the issue .... which they already knew about! So its not like he had to make a huge explanation.
                  Oh, so it's deflecting to say one fighter mentioned the injury....

the other fighter completely rips it to the point that he said he felt his arm was detached.....and didn't say shlt.

You're a ****ing joke.

Oh, and you forgot one key difference.

After the fight, Mayweather also mentioned the injury...in the ring.

Pacquiao said.....he wouldn't stand still. I couldn't hit him. LMAOOOOOOOO!

Then he talks to Arum...and wala! You're pretty ****ing stupid to believe this clown.

Deflect Pac's nuts out ya mouf!

Comment

Not when they are in a 12 round professional boxing match you numbskull!

That's why it's so easy to know your boy is full of shlt.
                    Oh, so it's deflecting to say one fighter mentioned the injury....

the other fighter completely rips it to the point that he said he felt his arm was detached.....and didn't say shlt.

You're a ****ing joke.

Oh, and you forgot one key difference.

After the fight, Mayweather also mentioned the injury...in the ring.

Pacquiao said.....he wouldn't stand still. I couldn't hit him. LMAOOOOOOOO!

Then he talks to Arum...and wala! You're pretty ****ing stupid to believe this clown.

Deflect Pac's nuts out ya mouf!

YOU BET ITs a DEFLECTION.

You said and doubled down that Manny had to show pain during the fight. I included those posts here just in case you FORGOT!

See, I told you. The more that YOU ARE WRONG, the more you talk the way you do. I know you better than yourself ........

DEFLECTOR!!!!

Comment

YOU BET ITs a DEFLECTION.

You said and doubled down that Manny had to show pain during the fight. I included those posts here just in case you FORGOT!

See, I told you. The more that YOU ARE WRONG, the more you talk the way you do. I know you better than yourself ........

DEFLECTOR!!!!

Excuse me, moron. Did you watch this fight?

DID YOU HEAR MAYWEATHER HAVING CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE INJURY? DID YOU SEE HIM TURNING SOUTH PAW? DID YOU HEAR THE COMMENTATORS MENTION THE INJURY?

Yea, that's a deflection...if you're a moron. But we know...you're a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X