No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I jump in from time to time to get the latest, but it's just the same old stuff over and over again.
    And yet even if it's the same old stuff your love for Froid's divk is compelling you to comeback and save him from being exposed in this epic thread over and over again. Awwww so sweeet hahaha!

Ping-Pong Grand master Troll busted again hahaha!

#embrace Floyd bro

My advice to you, spend some time with johnny in the park and fetch him a bone, might make you realize, your dog is even smarter at fetching a bone than his fickle minded master who loves playing ping-pong, and who doesn't really know what he wants for his cheating boxing hero haha. You my friend is worse than a fickle woman. A fickle woman even if she is, knows what she wants when she's about to pay for the stuff that she decides to buy. You on the other hand don't even know your own points and are pretty much all over the place, and would tend to go back and forth flip floppping until you've forgotten your lame ******ed points in the first place lmao

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Floyd cheated, my opinion.
    Anyway, if it makes you happy, your opinion of having to keep a cheating dude's fraud win a win, then it's a win in your book. You are entitled to it. So don't sweat it kid. Trust me your ping-pong theories are all documented. You have nothing left to add in here.

I think Manny won the third round, Manny wins third for Zaroku.
    The fight was closer than I originally thought.

All documented Mr. Quixote. You have nothing more to add, unless you need to feel the need to save froid roid again hehehe!

Your ******ity is several levels below dog**** hehe!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Hahahahaha, Floyd won, he found a way to win. Good for Floyd.
      If you call cheating a good thing. Then he did win. Here add this life size doll to keep you company while enjoying his fluke win hahaha!

Quixote delaZaroku

Zaroku's mantra: 'A fake win is a good win. Cheating is cool!'

Zaroku's world: An inflatable Doll is still a girlfriend hahahaha!

Oh by the way, Zaroku, Alexkid found your PC, he says he found it near the park in Japan were you walk johnny. He told me to come visit him so he can give it back to you.

Nice swag brah hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        And yet even if it's the same old stuff your love for Froid's divk is compelling you to comeback and save him from being exposed in this epic thread over and over again. Awwww so sweeet hahaha!

Ping-Pong Grand master Troll busted again hahaha!

#embrace Floyd bro

My advice to you, spend some time with johnny in the park and fetch him a bone, might make you realize, your dog is even smarter at fetching a bone than his fickle minded master who loves playing ping-pong, and who doesn't really know what he wants for his cheating boxing hero haha. You my friend is worse than a fickle woman. A fickle woman even if she is, knows what she wants when she's about to pay for the stuff that she decides to buy. You on the other hand don't even know your own points and are pretty much all over the place, and would tend to go back and forth flip floppping until you've forgotten your lame ******ed points in the first place lmao

Anyway, if it makes you happy, your opinion of having to keep a cheating dude's fraud win a win, then it's a win in your book. You are entitled to it. So don't sweat it kid. Trust me your ping-pong theories are all documented. You have nothing left to add in here.

All documented Mr. Quixote. You have nothing more to add, unless you need to feel the need to save froid roid again hehehe!

Floyd cheated better than Manny. A good win!

Comment

Floyd cheated better than Manny. A good win!
          Zaroku, You still don't get it since you choose not to, for In this fight, there was only Floyd who could have possibly cheated. He paid Usada for 150k, he got illegal ivs approved by usada and later on by NSAC after 2 weeks of the fight. Amazing isn't it. While Manny, was blood ****** dry with countless of videos showing him being blood tested, and later on before the fight in his dressing room, didn't even get a shot of legal Tarodol for his injured shoulder, not only that his vitamins and gatorade was confiscated by NSAC, never done to him before. While Floyd to this day, no Video that he was blood drawn by USADA, no attending Physician has come out and gave his name why he needed illegal IVS for his so called sever dehydration.

Yes Zaroku, some boxers cheats, but in this fight only one was able to, And if you use your brain wisely you'll realize it's the top promoter of the fight (Floyd) who paid USADA 5 times their normal rate for a fight, who could have cheated. That said, with all that advantages Floyd had going into the fight, As the thread videos has proven, a one arm healthy Pac still out-landed a roided up Floyd. LEGENDARY.

Thus, Floyd won alright, won an empty baseless win at that

But, if it makes you happy, your opinion of having to keep a cheating dude's fraud win a win, then it's a win in your book. You are entitled to it. So don't sweat it kid. Trust me your ping-pong theories are all documented. You have nothing left to add in here.

Cheers!

Oh, by the way, Alexkid saw your daughter at the park. Alexkid took a photo while she was about to give you some Flowers. Touching moment indeed.

Oh, he also said he bumped into you and saw you dancing in a club near your place. He can't help but wonder why you sweat too damn much. I told him it must be how hard you danced that made you sweat profusely that night. That's what I told him. well it does show in the clip so I guess??

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Fraud Jr cheated with IVs for the fight so the official result should be no contest.

Ducked an Asian man for 7 years and then cheated with IVs, bribed the commission, and hired spies for training camp.

What a loser Gayfeather is.

He will always be a FRAUD JR.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Just checking in for the latest dose of comedy. Looks like TravestyNY destroyed round 2 of this video using time stamps and everything. Nice work!

Imagine if he turns his attention to the other rounds, how many more inaccuracies will be found?

Also...is anybody else disturbed by how Spoon seems obsessed with calling male posters "missy" and "doll?" And with wanting them to wear pink and get rammed by John Travolta? WTF?
              Hes just speaking the truth about Floyd fans. Most all are gay. Like Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Hehehe!

Hey man! where have you been? It's been awhile. Did you see the aftermath of all the fallen Flowmos around here. It's a thing of beauty hahaha! Pure ownage, baked to perfection.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  All the gay **** that Spoon comes up with speaks more about what lives in his head than it does about any Floyd fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    All the gay **** that Spoon comes up with speaks more about what lives in his head than it does about any Floyd fans.
                    Let's recap,

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    So did Shoulder Roll come back with his analysis of round #3? Maybe I missed it?

Shoulder Roll watched the round and began spinning out of control ..... Wheeeeeee!

Like I said. He scooted of like a bat out of hell.

How he did whimper out over a throw down from both of us shows how weak minded these Floyd lickers are. All talk no bite. Fl0mo hoes in a nut shell hehe!

Shoulder-roll, pressed the quit button and Never to come back ever again. I'm glad he knew when to take an L, unlike some Fl0mos who take a beating day in day out hehehe!

I must note though, since Shoulder-roll can't win a healthy debate, he decided to go the pussay way and gave me RED karma. Reason was, I reached 50 rep points and when I announced I beat Floyd from reaching 50 first. He took it really hard like the loyal Fl0mo that he is and gave me a sucker punch by giving me a lame red karma to my amazement.

Real men don't hit you from behind, but that's what these low life fl0mos are. They rather hit you from the back,sucker punch you as if it'll make them a bigger man.They really learned a lot from Floyd, running away or hugging their way to vaginaville is now their mantra hehe!

Not that I care about Karma points. It's just lame to see grown men take a cheap shot by doing that rather than take a loss with dignity. You know what I mean.

Cheers!

# check out the comment shoulder-roll said after giving me red hilariously *****. Emotionally charged insecure individuals hehe

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/usercp.php

We just put Shoulder roll back to floyd camp for decommission.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Thanks for the confirmation. No Shoulder and no Roll! He went from it being "easily" a Floyd round 3 to now being on Amber Alert .... missing!
                    Yup he shoulder rolled out of here ahahaha!

Comment

• Great thread, guys. Really.

I'm not completely certain PAC won (though I've yet to go over all the rounds in slo-mo... He definitely won the second one though, no doubt), but he certainly did a lot better than most people and especially compublind thought he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X