No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Sam Langford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Just gonna go ahead and throw this out there.

They didn't sound like that either.
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

No names agian or videos with the exact flaws I named so agian lying in public,you won't post the exact flaws that existed in every louis era fighter cause no fighter made pro with those many obsolete flaws since then,which makes you a liar

all you can show is guys now with flaws of this era which is invalid​

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

No names agian or videos with the exact flaws I named so agian lying in public,you won't post the exact flaws that existed in every louis era fighter cause no fighter made pro with those many obsolete flaws since then,which makes you a liar

all you can show is guys now with flaws of this era which is invalid​
        Whatever you say, Corky. Funny how no one else agrees with you though, isn't it? You think you're right because fighters have flaws. But you fail to acknowledge every era, fighters have flaws. You've been called out to explain your BS by several posters but you refuse to do so. You're a troll that knows nothing. This is not an opinion, it's a fact, kid. Get out of mommy's basement and get back to us when you grow up and learn something.

And you don't make pro you ignoramus, you turn pro.

Comment

Whatever you say, Corky. Funny how no one else agrees with you though, isn't it? You think you're right because fighters have flaws. But you fail to acknowledge every era, fighters have flaws. You've been called out to explain your BS by several posters but you refuse to do so. You're a troll that knows nothing. This is not an opinion, it's a fact, kid. Get out of mommy's basement and get back to us when you grow up and learn something.

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

Name or show matches midcarders/top guys who made pro using all these flaws in 70s-90s

crazy idiot

Comment

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

Name or show matches midcarders/top guys who made pro using all these flaws in 70s-90s

crazy idiot
            I already have, you ignored it and said it was those specific flaws even though they were. They can be found in every era. You're just to dense to understand that. You aren't even explained these flaws and how they affect a fight. Still waiting for you to tell me how lateral movement has advanced.

Comment

I already have, you ignored it and said it was those specific flaws even though they were. They can be found in every era. You're just to dense to understand that. You aren't even explained these flaws and how they affect a fight. Still waiting for you to tell me how lateral movement has advanced.
              I

no I need the fighters name or matches I need every flaw I named since it existed in every 30s-50s fighter go ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano

Goddamn man, don't think I can name every Louis era fighter but I'll give you this for free; Two-Ton-Tony, turns out, was a bit fat and slow and ploddy.

I got that from video exclusively.

Common ground maybe?

These flaws existed in every 30s- early 50s fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano

alright, can you flip it? What were they actually good at?
                  They we're great for their era I never said they weren't or did i ever imply it
                  Last edited by Ascended; 04-16-2024, 04:53 PM.

Comment

How dare you! Mommy's bsmnt is his safe space... When he says things like "fighters used less range" she says "thats nice dear."

Comment

These flaws existed in every 30s- early 50s fighter
                      Oh yeah that doggone range they just leave on the table... all of emn. I am going to now shoot myself in the head now

Comment

Working...
                      X