No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Sam Langford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Whatever you say, Corky. Funny how no one else agrees with you though, isn't it? You think you're right because fighters have flaws. But you fail to acknowledge every era, fighters have flaws. You've been called out to explain your BS by several posters but you refuse to do so. You're a troll that knows nothing. This is not an opinion, it's a fact, kid. Get out of mommy's basement and get back to us when you grow up and learn something.

And you don't make pro you ignoramus, you turn pro.
    How dare you! Mommy's bsmnt is his safe space... When he says things like "fighters used less range" she says "thats nice dear."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

These flaws existed in every 30s- early 50s fighter
      Oh yeah that doggone range they just leave on the table... all of emn. I am going to now shoot myself in the head now

Comment

I

no I need the fighters name or matches I need every flaw I named since it existed in every 30s-50s fighter go ahead
        I've already posted video of several fighters, disproving your ridiculousness. Maybe if you ask mommy nicely she can help you go back and find them.
        listen kid, you're making no headway with anyone here. Maybe you should try NSB. I'm sure there are plenty of people in that section to buy into your rubbish and lies. You may even get a few to believe lateral movement has advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

How dare you! Mommy's bsmnt is his safe space... When he says things like "fighters used less range" she says "thats nice dear."

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I've already posted video of several fighters, disproving your ridiculousness. Maybe if you ask mommy nicely she can help you go back and find them.
            listen kid, you're making no headway with anyone here. Maybe you should try NSB. I'm sure there are plenty of people in that section to buy into your rubbish and lies. You may even get a few to believe lateral movement has advanced.
            lying still never did you ever show every exact flaw I named from the 30s-50s in any mid/top guy of 70s-90s
            Last edited by Ascended; 04-16-2024, 06:50 PM.

Comment

lying still never did you ever show every exact flaw I named from the 30s-50s in any mid/top guy of 70s-90s
              You're the only one lying here kiddo. I've posted several video's of fighters with the same flaws....because every era has them, or others just as detrimental. You just refuse to acknowledge them in some half assed effort to appear right. But as usual You're wrong.

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                      X