No announcement yet.

Mike Weaver vs Cleveland Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Just like he knocked Ali and Martin silly?

Liston was a bi*tch. Have all the parades you want, you people are what you are. You can't change nothing.

I'll tell you what. I'll bake you and Sonny Liston a wedding cake if you can show me the fight that proves he can handle Coetzee's offense.
    Coetzee is not Ali. So you're showing your ignorance by even making that comparison. I'm sure Liston could have beaten Iran Barkley. A bloated former middleweight that stopped Coetzee.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Coetzee is not Ali. So you're showing your ignorance by even making that comparison.
      Hahahaha!

No one told your parents that cousins shouldn't marry?

When they saw you they didn't regret submitting so easily to lust?

Coetzee certainly wasn't CLAY.

Mildenberger wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with coetzee. Cooper would've been pole-axed in the first. Liston would have been ****d.

Comment

That's funny seeing as he was Heavyweight CHAMPION. Something which Cleveland Williams and Leotis Martin never were.

6'3" 205 lbs. - what division does that qualify for?

The opposite is true: in previous generations Mike would've never been anything other than a Heavyweight.
        See why you have the knowledge and understanding of a casual? Lol. Yeah and Tunney was greatest at Heavyweight right? Figure it out, I am sick of teaching...

Comment

Look at that celebrated NYC education on full display. AOC is gonna recruit this guy to handle her Twitter account.
          "Coetze would knock Liston silly." Your such a moron... Such a moron indeed. The Earth is flat also right? idiot... thats the internet, any idiot can say anything with no qualifications and no resulting jeapardy. enjoy it Pookie...

Comment

You didn't give detailed information because you can't. I invited you to explicitly what made him so skilled and you deflected.

Same as when I illustrated your reliance on others' opinions for finding your own, and you again committed the fallacy of appeal to authority.

You really can't substantiate what makes Liston good. You know that other people think he's good; but when called on to provide the reasoning you prefer to insult me, preferring to project your own ignorance on me.

Weaver has a more impressive track record than Liston and Williams. Coetzee has more impressive performances. Again, this is witnessed in available footage.

I'm sure in your world the planet is square, the sky is pink, water is drier than sandpaper, and Times Square was better when **********s were soliciting tourists standing in line for hot dawwwwgs and kinishes.... and that is why you're in a straight-jacket.
            You musta forgot... Its ON THE THREAD... so guess what, as usual? you lose...

Comment

Hahahaha!

No one told your parents that cousins shouldn't marry?

When they saw you they didn't regret submitting so easily to lust?

Coetzee certainly wasn't CLAY.

Mildenberger wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with coetzee. Cooper would've been pole-axed in the first. Liston would have been ****d.
              Apparently you don't have enough boxing knowledge to realize that both "Clay" and "Ali" fought Liston.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Apparently you don't have enough boxing knowledge to realize that both "Clay" and "Ali" fought Liston.
                So you think Coetzee needs 12 rounds to stop Mildenberger? 7 rounds to stop Foley? Terrell lasts the distance?

Ali was a much better fighter than Coetzee but he didn't have Gerrie's finishing ability, not even close. And he didn't have Gerrie's size.

You and my real life Glen Close are the only people out of 8 Billion to suggest otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  See why you have the knowledge and understanding of a casual? Lol. Yeah and Tunney was greatest at Heavyweight right? Figure it out, I am sick of teaching...
                  According to his sparring partners, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    "Coetze would knock Liston silly." Your such a moron... Such a moron indeed. The Earth is flat also right? idiot... thats the internet, any idiot can say anything with no qualifications and no resulting jeapardy. enjoy it Pookie...
                    So wait, in the world of straight-jacket man Marshall and Martin hit harder than Coetzee.

Ali was too strong and forced Liston to quit. But somehow a killer like Coetzee fails!?!?!?

Strange little stalker, I think it's time for your meds.

Comment

So you think Coetzee needs 12 rounds to stop Mildenberger? 7 rounds to stop Foley? Terrell lasts the distance?

Ali was a much better fighter than Coetzee but he didn't have Gerrie's finishing ability, not even close. And he didn't have Gerrie's size.

You and my real life Glen Close are the only people out of 8 Billion to suggest otherwise.
                      Ali finished off better fighters than Coetzee ever dreamed of finishing. The size difference is not even enough to be significant. Especially since little Iran Barkley finished off Coetzee.

Comment

Working...
                      X