Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs Ali, Liston, Frazier, and Foreman?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32210120]
    Originally posted by Ascended View Post

He doesn’t understand anything you can tell his responses aren’t aligning with what you said. Like I said, if only you knew! Haha
    Last edited by them_apples; 03-26-2024, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=them_apples;n32211151]
      Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

He does not understand anything you can tell his responses align with what you said. Like I said, if only you knew! Haha
      I exposed that crazy idiot with mutiple videos just like I have destroyed you mutiple times you're crazy just like him

why did Jack/primo/rock all have the same tech and flaws as each other and Joe and every opponent he fought? Matches I showed that's all true, Oh that's right it's cause it's the only way they knew how to fight at the time

I also exposed frazier was way more advanced even in his 2nd match than the whole Novice-like era louis fought in

so no I don't understand anything cause I deal with what's on video only not fiction
      Last edited by Ascended; 03-26-2024, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        He doesnât understand anything you can tell his responses arenât aligning with what you said. Like I said, if only you knew! Haha
        he's definitely not the brightest bulb on the tree. Says the same untrue thing over and over thinking that is somehow going to make him correct. He's not intelligent enough to realize it doesn't.
        them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

• I think the main flaw in ascended’s incessant reasoning is that he sees a different style of boxing from one era to another and bases all his views on that.

what it doesn’t take into account is a whole host other things like how strong someone is, how fast, how tough, how clever. It’s hard to just see standards as boxers aren’t doing it on their own, they are reacting to their opponents. You’d only really know if you were in there.

Taking another sport as an example. You may see some incredible goals in non league football but of course the those guys played at a higher level they’d never get the chances as they wouldn’t have the space. Levels are almost impossible to measure if they depend on an opponent but they are there!!! Ass misses this point completely.
          them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

he's definitely not the brightest bulb on the tree. Says the same untrue thing over and over thinking that is somehow going to make him correct. He's not intelligent enough to realize it doesn't.
            No, I asked who made mid-card fighting as they did from the 30s-40s in the 70s-90s, which means every flaw and tech you couldn't. I provided multiple videos of matches where they all had the same flaws and tech as each other, coincidence? or it was all they knew at the time.

If you were right, you could show the video, but you couldn't cause boxing advanced, just as I proved. Oscar and Frazier were way more advanced than guys who were in their 30s and 40s.

Rock, who I showed, looks very basic and flawed compared to frazier

Oscar, who was that who was a brawler like him in his 30s and 40s? That guy was trash compared to Oscar and would've been destroyed in the 70s fast by frazier​

You said how I described the Joe match was an opinion; how is that if those same tech and flaws exist in the Primo, Jack, and Rock matches I posted? Where is the opinion when it’s in the videos?

You’re not sane at all; it’s not an opinion if it actually exists on video.

and the trainers didn’t have to say fighters in the 30s-40s wouldn't make pro because it was implied by no one even making mid-card in those years. You idiot, why is it that I can easily find multiple videos from the 30s-40s with all those techs and the same flaws that existed in the Joe match with him and his opponent?

Yet I linked Oscar, a mid-carder who didn’t have those same flaws, and Tech, Rock, and Louis were big names, or did you forget?

Everybody Joe fought, Primo, Jack/rock, and themselves all had the same obsolete tech/flaws and I proved that on video you can't prove they didn't. All you have are words that can't be proven on video.

Why is it that I can't find any full matches with Joe or anybody he fought in the same match as advanced guys in the 70s?
            ​​
            you're exposed badly I have no use to keep speaking to you when you can't alter video or show video that goes over matches I showed​

Comment

• Originally posted by cfang View Post
              I think the main flaw in ascended’s incessant reasoning is that he sees a different style of boxing from one era to another and bases all his views on that.

what it doesn’t take into account is a whole host other things like how strong someone is, how fast, how tough, how clever. It’s hard to just see standards as boxers aren’t doing it on their own, they are reacting to their opponents. You’d only really know if you were in there.

Taking another sport as an example. You may see some incredible goals in non league football but of course the those guys played at a higher level they’d never get the chances as they wouldn’t have the space. Levels are almost impossible to measure if they depend on an opponent but they are there!!! Ass misses this point completely.
              Was Galento as advanced as frazier or Oscar? He gave Joe trouble and was very sloopy and trash compared to both

This looks trash compared to the matches I posted this looks like novices this can't be the the louis you were talking about​

Comment

I think the main flaw in ascended’s incessant reasoning is that he sees a different style of boxing from one era to another and bases all his views on that.

Anybody as advanced as this no name that liston fought who joe fought in his novice like era?​

Comment

​How about Earnie and this man anybody as advanced as guys as this that Joe fought?

See what thinking got you? exposed crazy idiot

I can put many more guys who were way more advanced than the whole novice-like era Joe fought in and in no way does anybody Joe fought or himself look like they would land even 10 shots vs any of the guys I posted​

Comment

• Ass is unable to debate. Makes it hard on forum lol
                    JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Ass is unable to debate. Makes it hard on forum lol
                      Just ignore until the ban-man comes.
                      JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X