Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs Ali, Liston, Frazier, and Foreman?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32209166]
    Originally posted by Ascended

You're repeating the same thing and offering no proof any trainer decidedly did not let a fighter fight like those of the 30's and 40's. I'll take that as you waiving the white flag. Especially after I've given you names of trainers who said fighters are not as technically sound nowadays and examples of fighters who fought like they did back then.
    any midcarders who fought like this in 70s-90s Same flaws and tech used in Joe's match

Last edited by Ascended; 03-23-2024, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32209166]

You're repeating the same thing and offering no proof any trainer decidedly did not let a fighter fight like those of the 30's and 40's. I'll take that as you waiving the white flag. Especially after I've given you names of trainers who said fighters are not as technically sound nowadays and examples of fighters who fought like they did back then.
      any midcarders who fought like this in 70s-90s?

Same flaws and tech used in Joe's match

Last edited by Ascended; 03-23-2024, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ascended;n32209171]
        Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

any midcarders who fought like this in 70s-90s?

Same flaws and tech used in Joe's match
        Oscar Bonavena. Try again. By the way, Frazier fights a lot like Dempsey. Not exactly, but you can see many similarities.

https://youtu.be/xH5GCj9bDZ4?si=oUClm7KlBIB4L3uA

Comment

• Still have told me what trainers.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32209177]
            Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Oscar Bonavena. Try again. By the way, Frazier fights a lot like Dempsey. Not exactly, but you can see many similarities.

Both way more advanced then the whole rock era

I don't see either fighting like this from the rock era

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

Good job lying idiot

Last edited by Ascended; 03-23-2024, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32209177]
              Originally posted by Ascended View Post

so this is similar to Frazier? Looks horrible from both fighters doesn't look close to as advanced as Oscar and frazier who were way more advanced in angles/fluid/timing/tech with neither of the same flaws or tech this looks trash

Last edited by Ascended; 03-23-2024, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ascended;n32209180]

Both way more advanced then the whole rock era
                Lmao....you asked for an example...I've provided several and all you can do is say the same things and pushing the goal posts back.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ascended;n32209323]

No, I asked who made mid-card fighting as they did from the 30s-40s in the 70s-90s, which means every flaw and tech you couldn't. I provided multiple videos of matches where they all had the same flaws and tech as each other, coincidence? or it was all they knew at the time.

If you were right, you could show the video, but you couldn't cause boxing advanced, just as I proved. Oscar and Frazier were way more advanced then guys who were in the 30s and 40s.

Rock, who I showed, looks very basic and flawed compared to frazier

Oscar, who was that who was a brawler like him in his 30s and 40s? That guy was trash compared to Oscar and would've been destroyed in the 70s fast by frazier​

You said how I described the Joe match was an opinion; how is that if those same tech and flaws exist in the Primo, Jack, and Rock matches I posted? Where is the opinion when it’s in the videos?

You’re not sane at all; it’s not an opinion if it actually exists on video.

and the trainers didn’t have to say fighters in the 30s-40s wouldn't make pro because it was implied by no one even making midcard in those years. You idiot, why is it that I can easily find multiple videos from the 30s-40s with all those techs and the same flaws that existed in the Joe match with him and his opponent?

Yet I linked Oscar, a mid-carder who didn’t have those same flaws, and Tech, Rock, and Louis were big names, or did you forget?

Everybody Joe fought, Primo, Jack/rock, and themselves all had the same obsolete tech/flaws and I proved that on video you can't prove they didn't. All you have are words that can't be proven on video.

Why is it I can't find any full matches with Joe or anybody he fought in the same match as advanced guys in the 70s?
                  I have you names, you refuse to accept it. And you still havent posted those links I asked for.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n32209958]

I have you names, you refuse to accept it. And you still haven't posted those links I asked for.
                    No, I asked who made mid-card fighting as they did from the 30s-40s in the 70s-90s, which means every flaw and tech you couldn't. I provided multiple videos of matches where they all had the same flaws and tech as each other, coincidence? or it was all they knew at the time.

If you were right, you could show the video, but you couldn't cause boxing advanced, just as I proved. Oscar and Frazier were way more advanced than guys who were in their 30s and 40s.

Oscar, who was that who was a brawler like him in his 30s and 40s? That guy was trash compared to Oscar and would've been destroyed in the 70s fast by frazier​

You said how I described the Joe match was an opinion; how is that if those same tech and flaws exist in the Primo, Jack, and Rock matches I posted? Where is the opinion when it’s in the videos?

and the trainers didn’t have to say fighters in the 30s-40s wouldn't make pro because it was implied by no one even making mid-card in those years. You idiot, why is it that I can easily find multiple videos from the 30s-40s with all those techs and the same flaws that existed in the Joe match with him and his opponent?

Yet I linked Oscar, a mid-carder who didn’t have those same flaws, and Tech, Rock, and Louis were big names, or did you forget?

Everybody Joe fought, Primo, Jack/rock, and themselves all had the same obsolete tech/flaws and I proved that on video you can't prove they didn't. All you have are words that can't be proven on video.

Why is it that I can't find any full matches with Joe or anybody he fought in the same match as advanced guys in the 70s?
                    ​​
                    you're exposed badly I have no use to keep speaking to you when you can't alter video or show video that goes over matches I showed
                    Last edited by Ascended; 03-24-2024, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ascended;n32209975]

If you were right, you could show the video, but you couldn't cause boxing advanced, just as I proved. Oscar and Frazier were way more advanced than guys who were in their 30s and 40s.

and the trainers didn’t have to say fighters in the 30s-40s wouldn't make pro because it was implied by no one even making mid-card in those years. You idiot, why is it that I can easily find multiple videos from the 30s-40s with all those techs and the same flaws that existed in the Joe match with him and his opponent?

Why is it that I can't find any full matches with Joe or anybody he fought in the same match as advanced guys in the 70s?
                      ​​
                      you're exposed badly I have no use to keep speaking to you when you can't alter video or show video that goes over matches I showed
                      them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X