Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs Rid**** Bowe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who picked joe are crazy trolls he never fought anybody who was advanced like bowe he would be destroyed fast

Comment

Lou Nova beats lazy Rid**** Bowe, and so does Andrew Golota....twice apiece!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post
        People who picked joe are crazy trolls he never fought anybody who was advanced like bowe he would be destroyed fast
        A month later.....still no list.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

A month later.....still no list.
          I didnt forget top 20 most skilled in my eyes its coming

Comment

This is a tough one. Bowe on his best night could **** up Louis on the inside, but Bowe did get hit a lot and getting hit by Louis combinations would not be good for Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by 5G14L90 View Post
              This is a tough one. Bowe on his best night could **** up Louis on the inside, but Bowe did get hit a lot and getting hit by Louis combinations would not be good for Bowe.
              You idiots need to stop saying that silly quote of joe combos if you watched you would see his punch angles was limited to basic whereas bowe fought in a era where they fought from way more angles and wasnt stiff unlike the joe era and joe never fought anybody as skilled weighing that much

And joe upperbody movement and lower was trash left that out didn't you

Bowe beat way better movers then him left that out to you crazy idiot

Joe never would land anything so his combos wouldn't matter to bowe would they? Answer is no so stop it you idiot joe is destroyed 1st round

bowe would be looking at joe tiptoeing and would be laughing saying to himself this dude is about to be koed fast he would have no danger at all

Try watching bowe era and see how they moved and watch joes its easy to see the wY more advanced movement they had in bowes so your comment is idiotic
              Last edited by Ascended; 06-20-2022, 11:17 AM.

Comment

You idiots need to stop saying that silly quote of joe combos if you watched you would see his punch angles was limited to basic whereas bowe fought in a era where they fought from way more angles and wasnt stiff unlike the joe era and joe never fought anybody as skilled weighing that much

And joe upperbody movement and lower was trash left that out didn't you

Bowe beat way better movers then him left that out to you crazy idiot

Joe never would land anything so his combos wouldn't matter to bowe would they? Answer is no so stop it you idiot joe is destroyed 1st round

bowe would be looking at joe tiptoeing and would be laughing saying to himself this dude is about to be koed fast he would have no danger at all

Try watching bowe era and see how they moved and watch joes its easy to see the wY more advanced movement they had in bowes so your comment is idiotic
                Weird that Bowe's famous only for the trilogy with a Louis sized guy who couldn't do a single, solitary thing as well as Louis could. Boxing isn't Football, and it hasn't evolved one iota since World War I in technique. It's not a foward building science. It's more like...oil painting. An art.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Weird that Bowe's famous only for the trilogy with a Louis sized guy who couldn't do a single, solitary thing as well as Louis could. Boxing isn't Football, and it hasn't evolved one iota since World War I in technique. It's not a foward building science. It's more like...oil painting. An art.
                  Stop trolling you crazy idiot saying lies like not evolved when it has way more and other sports have so your a liar to add being crazy and a idiot and I wont name the many boxers way more advanced then joe cause I exposed that many times to you crazy idiots
                  Last edited by Ascended; 06-20-2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Stop trolling you crazy idiot
                    Lol there is only one village idiot here and it is you... No question about it.

Comment

If 'angles' are at issue - does this mean that fighters today are in a different (superior position) foot placement when they deliver a blow, then they were 70 years ago?

That would seem to be a very obvious adjustment that we would all notice.

But a left hook by SRR looks as sophisticated as amything I have seen Canelo throw.

So how exactly does 'giving angles' work?

Is this just a ****** way (i.e. more sophisticated sounding way) of just saying better footwork?

Comment

Working...
                      X