Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito vs Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony would have triniwraps on his knees by the 8th round. chito is overrated as overrated as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TopVillain View Post
      Tony would have triniwraps on his knees by the 8th round. chito is overrated as overrated as ****.

Your boy got annihilated by a way past his best Shane Mosley. And when I say "annihilated", I mean he didn't win a single second of that fight, and then got absolutely shattered. Talk about overrated.

Trinidad-Margarito would be a borderline mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Would be an amazing fight but I think as a rule of thumb the great chin usually beats the great punch, its probable a 50/50 fight but if I absolutely had to pick it would be Margarito

Whoever taught you that being a contrarian shows intelligence.....wasn't very bright themselves.

Comment

jabsR, Sctrojan is just letting his mexican bias shine through. Remember this is the only guy on the planet that thinks Whitaker wasn't robbed against Chavez.
          Last edited by JAB5239; 10-20-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            Whoever taught you that being a contrarian shows intelligence.....wasn't very bright themselves.

Comment

Trinidad would ko marg easy...............
              Wouldn't go 6 rounds.............

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                jabsR, Sctrojan is just letting his mexican bias shine through. Remember this is the only guy on the planet that thinks Whitaker wasn't robbed against Chavez.
                Mexican bias? Trinidad is one of my absolute favorite fighters of all time.

The great chin usually beats the great punch this has played out in history over and over.
                Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 10-20-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Mexican bias? Trinidad is one of my absolute favorite fighters of all time.

The great chin usually beats the great punch this has played out in history over and over.

The problem is that Tito was much more than a great punch, whereas Margs was little more than a great chin and tailor made for Trinidads style.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

The problem is that Tito was much more than a great punch, whereas Margs was little more than a great chin and tailor made for Trinidads style.

Margarito was little more than a great chin? you serious? I don't think Margarito is made for Trinidad's style. Margarito has the ability to throw a hundred punches a round, there is no style he is tailor made for.
                    Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 10-20-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

That sums it up nicely....

I'm a Margarito fan and i always have been, but Tito would **** him
                      up so bad and so fast it unreal. It would be comparable to the way Julian Jackson dispatched off simple styled tomato cans.
                      LIGHTS OUT!!!!

Anyone who thinks Margarito would survive let alone win really has some learning to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X