Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson vs. THE GREATS Pt. I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except the problem, Skydog, is that a Prime Tyson didnt "just come straight ahead". Prime Tyson was so incredibly awesome with his footwork and with providing angles...to say he would come straight ahead, as he did against Douglas or after prison is to diminish the discipline, skills and ring savvy he had during his prime. His training and skills had him giving angles and having top-level footwork and defense.

Comment

and he used his jab to get in. alot of guys dont give tyson the credit he should be due they look at the antics he did. and the prison and all that stuff. to me those ppl dont know **** on how tyson boxed they just run there mouths cause they can. do know what tyson did to them but i must have been huge.

Comment

tyson was promising at first, but the demise of cus and rooney made him suck!

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
          u obviously havnt seen all his fights cause i have all of them on dvd.in his prime he went 12 rounds with no problem. why dont u check out the tony tucker fight before talkin **** and thats jus an example
          It's much easier to go 12 rounds with a bum like Tony Tucker than with an all-time great.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
            It's much easier to go 12 rounds with a bum like Tony Tucker than with an all-time great.

in your eyes what makes 1 a bum? cause he had a title and spinks didnt wanna fight him plus he had a good chin.

Comment

in your eyes what makes 1 a bum? cause he had a title and spinks didnt wanna fight him plus he had a good chin.
              tyson did have a good chin, but not a great one. plus spinks is a natural lightheavyweight.

Comment

I'm just sayin that it's much easier to go 12 rounds with Tony Tucker, a bum. It's much easier to go 12 rounds with Tucker than with Frazier, Foreman, or Marciano. Oh, Spinks avoided him? And who the **** is Spinks?

Comment

I'm just sayin that it's much easier to go 12 rounds with Tony Tucker, a bum. It's much easier to go 12 rounds with Tucker than with Frazier, Foreman, or Marciano. Oh, Spinks avoided him? And who the **** is Spinks?
                  right on, brother!

Comment

jus one of the greatest light heavyweights ever. jus remember he only lost once. and goin 12 rounds is going twelve rounds he was all over the place going at a fast pace.and tucker was movin alot more then those guys were. and whats the difference between an easy 12 round and a twelve round the only thing i can think of is a john ruiz 12 round.hehe

Comment

jus one of the greatest light heavyweights ever. jus remember he only lost once. and goin 12 rounds is going twelve rounds he was all over the place going at a fast pace.and tucker was movin alot more then those guys were. and whats the difference between an easy 12 round and a twelve round the only thing i can think of is a john ruiz 12 round.hehe
                      exactly lightheavyweight. that doesn't mean that you should tangle with any big, strong heavyweight like tyson. spinks didn't have a chance and the public should have known it. that fight wasn't a true testament of tyson's "greatness", because all he did was beat up on a light hw.

Comment

Working...
                      X