Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Historical Implications associated with Usyk Versus Joshua II ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither Willie Pep nor Wispy (the old boxing dinner), could figure out where their own ass is--just below their noses and slightly above their chins. Read their posts to learn this. Yeah, Queensbree is more fun than a tub of monkeys. You forgot to mention what fun Nash is. You had better correct that.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - I'll start with Usyk was the heavyweight Olympic Gold Medalist when Vander was the LH Bronze Medalist.

Boxrec fills in the rest. I suggest U use it for U much needed tutorage.
      since when does amateurs apply to professional boxing records?

why do people apply this goalpost only for certain fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Neither Willie Pep nor Wispy (the old boxing dinner), could figure out where their own ass is--just below their noses and slightly above their chins. Read their posts to learn this. Yeah, Queensbree is more fun than a tub of monkeys. You forgot to mention what fun Nash is. You had better correct that.
        Got under your skin again?

BTW Would you call Jabbar "Lew Alcindor" to his face?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Now U funny too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

That was me. And we can see that he's got you runnin' LOL. shouldn't it be enough to know you're right? Isn't it a classic red herring to think you're going to change his mind with evidence and conversation? Snap out of it!!!!
            Shouldn't it be enough to have a reasonable debate and provide proof? I'd much more prefer that myself. But with Queenie, at least with the vast majority of posters here he is just a troll. And you think I'm the one who should snap out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Shouldn't it be enough to have a reasonable debate and provide proof? I'd much more prefer that myself. But with Queenie, at least with the vast majority of posters here he is just a troll. And you think I'm the one who should snap out of it?
              I want you to have a good life JAB5239. Your a good poster. You don't need to waste your time getting into a fruitless debate with the wall. You're too good for that. Don't feed the Trolls! You see where I'm goin' with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

I want you to have a good life JAB5239. Your a good poster. You don't need to waste your time getting into a fruitless debate with the wall. You're too good for that. Don't feed the Trolls! You see where I'm goin' with that?
                You're interfering with a marriage. Been at it a long time now. Let them work it out by themselves. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

You're interfering with a marriage. Been at it a long time now. Let them work it out by themselves. LOL
                  Lol...give peace a chance

Comment

- - Biggest implication is no emasculated American in sight of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by arumhaymonhearn View Post

since when does amateurs apply to professional boxing records?

why do people apply this goalpost only for certain fighters?
                      - - Good Amas get fast tracked, the facts of life, so it ain't just me.

Comment

Working...
                      X