Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    Canelo is already shaking and afraid.
    Yes folks, this week only, the Amazing Kreskin Eco1 appearing at the local theater! See him easily read everyone's mind! Make sure you tip your waitresses and bartenders!

LOL.... you Canelo haters are so easy to figure out. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by twrx View Post
      That's how you promote a fight!
      Exactly! FINALLY, someone gets it!!!!!

Comment

• Canelo will find a way to have an advantage in this fight too. Remember how much he loves to say he is the "A" side. He will probably make GGG go down to 156.5 LOL. Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          No, this wasn't fake.
          Where did I say anything was fake? Maybe you should look into some glasses.

Chavez put minimal effort into winning this fight. That's the bottom line with him last night. Canelo actually seemed like he wanted to simply practice some slipping & defense at times in this fight & Chavez couldn't be bothered to even throw a punch lol. His dad was wishing he'd talked his mom into an abortion 30 something years ago I bet. Weird f#cking fight.

Honestly I damn near feel this fight shoulda been stopped on some sort of mercy rule...for Chavez & the fans sake lol. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a boxing rule that if you don't put in an honest effort the fight gets stopped cuz this fight was an awful moment for boxing & has for sure made a minor fan popularity correction after the high from the Joshua vs Klitschko fight that has more mainstream attention AFTER the fight then any fight I can recall off the top of my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            in his last 13 fights, Golovkin fought far inferior - often overmatched - opponents, many of whom turned up as a spectator..... those stats will count for nothing against Canelo
            If that's your argument for dismissing Golovkin's stats, perhaps you should consider that in his last n fights Canelo has fought "far inferior" and "often overmatched" opponents too.

I wouldn't argue that all of Golovkin's opponents have been elite fighters, but he's made 18 consecutive middleweight title defenses while Canelo has been fighting at Caneloweight for reasons you're probably smart enough to figure out.

Comment

• Haymon does it all the time

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Wait! Canelo got out of that farce of a fight last night, just put on the suit and he was already at the face-off... Right?

... Now I understand why Jr didn't throw anything -- they had everything fixed in advance...

Boxing became a joke...
              I told all of you EXACTLY what this was along with Haymon promotion s all set ups and money grabs from a gullible black and Hispanic base desperate for a role model.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Golovkin will relentlessly be in canelos space, hooks to the body and hooks to the head , the jab will methodically break canelo down and golovkin will eat up canelo's shots.
                Even with the face off Golovkin is naturally bigger fighter and canelo can weigh as much as he wants but his power against golovkin which although look good will not be enough to put golovkin on the back foot or in trouble.
                People are hoping that golovkin is past his prime because of the jacobs fight but yiur see come september golovkin will be an absolute beast and will be a big favourite to win come fight night , canelo will take a huge beating because of his lack of footspeed and his inability to remove himself from golovkins ramge.....i cannot see anyway how canelo beats triple ggg .
                That is an accurate assessment. Just watch Duran destroy Cuevas and Chavez destroy Rosario for a glimpse of what this fight will be like. Ggg will toy with canelo and show his fans just how overhyped he really was. Canelo may be all but finished at 26 after this fight. Oscar done fcucked up now.

Comment

• Delusional

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I don't believe that Jacobs is better than Canelo at all

I did not hear one single person suggest anything like that before he fought Golovkin..... not one

Canelo has more than enough power to keep Golovkin honest, and I think he has enough intelligence/speed/punch selection to lite him up

Canelo is more experienced and more skilled than Jacobs, he will be more confident and will take advantage of Golovkin's slow hands and somewhat predictable style much better than Jacobs did

I back the red kid in that fight
                  Complete horsecrap. Just another bigoted scared ghetto boy who cannot stand seeing dominating white fighters like ggg taking over boxing. Cant wait to the excuses you come up with after this fight.

Ggg 10th round mercy stoppage with oscar running into the ring to stop the fight before canelo goes out on his back.

Then of course you will be calling on another protected black fighter Charlo to fight ggg lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                    There is absolutely nothing on Canelos resume to suggest he can handle a fighter like Golovkin. There is also absolutely nothing on Golovkins resume to suggest he can beat a guy like Canelo. The fact is that this is a very different challenge for both guys and it should be a hell of a fight.
                    All of you talking trash are ignorant little children
                    Yep. One of the only reasonable comments on here

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      what you guys don't realise.....

GGG is in way deeper with Canelo than he was with Jacobs

NOBODY said Jacobs was world-class before the GGG fight

some even said that he was a bum, with no real experience, who had been outclassed by Pirog

Jacobs was rangier and used good control of distance, but Canelo is more-skilled and his style is better qualified to meet fire with fire..... he has a better team, and will have a better gameplan

I think that Canelo is gonna handle Golovkin

you guys who insisted that Golovkin would walk all over Canelo, are going to look slightly less-stupid than you guys who said that Canelo would never fight Golovkin

lessons all round
                      The great mexican hope to give the ghetto boys a play in the game to topple the great white dominating one. Sad.

Jacobs all 190lbs of him got dropped and backed up all fight not able to hurt ggg when jacobs is one of the best punchers in boxing. More excuses from the ghetto boys after ggg whips canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X