Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit i found the WWF style announcement a bit cheesy, but i'd imagine it was pretty awesome inside the arena when they played GGG's music and he came out

Obviously a good fight. Two of the best in the sport today meeting in what i'd expect to be a very competitive fight.
    Roll on September.

2017 has been good for Boxing fans.

Comment

• if canelo beats GGG.. floyd fans will celebrate as if floyd beat GGG. just like when marquez KO pac, floyd fans acted like floyd did it.

thats the only thing i hate about this fight.. those rabid annoying floyd groupies.

Comment

• One poster calls me a POS and the other suggests that I'm a liar because, in his naïve, uneducated opinion, I did not work on Wall Street.

So far Boxing Scene is not what I expected. Perhaps, it is better for me to find another site to discuss boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          you are sometimes annoying, but nowhere near the worst

I will think about it ^^

I want a name opponent, one with a REAL big mouth
          I cant be more annoying than you. I guess u havent see urself in the mirror. I troll you guys for fun and u guys always fall for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
            Ah yes, the triangle theory. Foolproof in the sport of boxing.

****ing hell...

Didn't I say that the fight is going to be tough for both guys. I didn't pick a winner between Canelo and Triple G.

I just mentioned as far as Chavez Jr. was concerned he wouldn't have made it the full 12 rounds like that with Triple G. I'm just being real and honest about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

5'7 Canelito ain't dismantling ****.

He cant win a single round off lil Floyd....but .....he's going to miraculously "dismantle" a strong middleweight.

5'9, and Floyd's a different beast, especially for a kid who just turned 23....hes grown tons and this isn't floyd.

Not saying Canelo is going to win....just pointing out how flawed your logic is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea I don't think I've seen a guy try less & get paid so much ($3M + a PPV cut I'd imagine) since I've been watching boxing myself.

This was like a cash grab inside of a cash grab lol. Oscar wanted to make this fight cuz Chavez gots the name & was low risk, but Chavez said f#ck all that I'm just gonna halfass on the effort & do as lil as possible for my payday too. Minimal effort by all parties. I think Canelo was just phoning it in too at a certain point cuz he had it all locked up & knew he couldn't KO Chavez.
                I'm sure they have a place to buy new eyeglasses near you. Give that a shot, friend. Jr was just outclassed, and even though he did make weight, as we can see, he's aging and can't make 164 anymore. He did try, but just didn't have the speed, the strength, or for that matter the nerve after the Fonfara destruction. No, this wasn't fake, and you'll see in Sept. this wasn't fake. Both fighters are in for the toughest fight of their careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Canelo is already shaking and afraid.
                  Yes folks, this week only, the Amazing Kreskin Eco1 appearing at the local theater! See him easily read everyone's mind! Make sure you tip your waitresses and bartenders!

LOL.... you Canelo haters are so easy to figure out. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    That's how you promote a fight!
                    Exactly! FINALLY, someone gets it!!!!!

Comment

• Canelo will find a way to have an advantage in this fight too. Remember how much he loves to say he is the "A" side. He will probably make GGG go down to 156.5 LOL. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X