Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
    you just don't get it

Canelo woulda lost to Jacobs, can't even argue that. GGG gonna drop him like he did Jacobs.

casheddie..... you Sir, are dumb money

you will be nocasheddie after that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      I expect a ton of GGG haters and the people on the degenerated list in my signature to make new accounts on NSB come September.
      At least half the other half will go back to name dropping Ward.

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
      The big ? is how many ppvs will it sell? Can it break a million? I rarely pay $60 or more to watch a fight but I might buy this. Probably not, but I might. The only fight I've paid for in years was Kovalev-Ward and I will buy the rematch too. Canelo-G is a really good fight, but Ward-Kovalev are the two best p4p fighters out there today, both in their prime, and facing each other!!! And we were treated to the best HW fight in over a decade just last week! And we already had Thurman-Garcia! And Brook-Spence is later this month! Great year for boxing. Best year for boxing I can remember, that is for sure.
      Overall value including the undercard...I'd put my money on Golovkin vs Alvarez if i had to buy one of the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Canelo is gonna lite that boy up

and it's not just his speed, its his defence/upper-body movement..... his intelligence, skills, and punch selection

he is gonna make Golovkin second-guess himself way more than he did in the Jacobs fight

Golovkin is slow and somewhat predictable, Canelo will make him miss and make him pay with ripping counters/combo's..... Canelo is tough, and he aint going nowhere..... so Golovkin is in for 12 gruelling rounds

Canelo UD12
        I'll put it simple:
        GGG has the power to knock Canelo down, and possibly out. And he is accurate too. He had a terrible night with a HUGE and fast Jacobs, that's all. A Jacobs that IMHO is better than Canelo BTW.

Canelo DOES NOT HAVE the power to knock GGG down or out. He couldn't do it with old Mosley, tiny Cotto and slick but not so tough fighters like Trout an Lara. GGG has a very good chin and IMO he is easily the most powerful boxer (he and Lemieux, but GGG is way more accurate) in that division.

I am not impressed at all by Canelo's dismantling of two punching bags that were weighing about the same weight as him on fight night, like Angulo and Chavez Jr., but for some reason had ZERO power compared to previous fights of theirs.

Canelo has never ever fought a boxer with real heavy hands, an effective jab and ring intelligence, such as GGG. The power will be the difference, mark my words. GGG has it, even at 35. Canelo does not.
        Last edited by sterilizer; 05-07-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Hopkins did not defend the WBA regular title

that **** did not even exist back when he was king

oh..... and it no longer exists now, the WBA removed it

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          do you realize that what you said it totally irrelevant and ******? by far the dumbest in this forum, you and jason shaw must be related

what exactly do you mean, moron..... ?

those 3 points ARE relevant, and accurate

oh, unless you happen to be a bum-sniffing fanboy with no regard for the sport

we are talking about the record here son, not..... getting close

thank fk this rubbish will end in September

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            I expect a ton of GGG haters and the people on the degenerated list in my signature to make new accounts on NSB come September.

I expect you to jump ship, again

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              takin bets

now is your chance ****heads
              Lets do this.

Comment

• I like the promo. I thought it was a good way to start the build up. It gave a glimpse of ggg to the casuals who don't know him

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                  I'll put it simple:
                  GGG has the power to knock Canelo down, and possibly out. And he is accurate too. He had a terrible night with a HUGE and fast Jacobs, that's all. A Jacobs that IMHO is better than Canelo BTW.

Canelo DOES NOT HAVE the power to knock GGG down or out. He couldn't do it with old Mosley, tiny Cotto and slick but not so tough fighters like Trout an Lara. GGG has a very good chin and IMO he is easily the most powerful boxer (he and Lemieux, but GGG is way more accurate) in that division.

I am not impressed at all by Canelo's dismantling of two punching bags that were weighing about the same weight as him, like Angulo and Chavez Jr., but for some reason had ZERO power compared to previous fights of theirs.

Canelo has never ever fought a boxer with real heavy hands, an effective jab and ring intelligence, such as GGG. The power will be the difference, mark my words. GGG has it, even at 35. Canelo does not.

I don't believe that Jacobs is better than Canelo at all

I did not hear one single person suggest anything like that before he fought Golovkin..... not one

Canelo has more than enough power to keep Golovkin honest, and I think he has enough intelligence/speed/punch selection to lite him up

Canelo is more experienced and more skilled than Jacobs, he will be more confident and will take advantage of Golovkin's slow hands and somewhat predictable style much better than Jacobs did

I back the red kid in that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Lets do this.

you are sometimes annoying, but nowhere near the worst

I will think about it ^^

I want a name opponent, one with a REAL big mouth

Comment

• OMG! Now we got a super fight for Sep!

Comment

Working...
                      X