Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Following Canelo Alvarez's dominating twelve round decision win over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., it was announced that Canelo would face WBC, IBO, WBA, IBF middleweight king Gennady Golovkin (49-1-1, 34 KOs) in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-06-2017, 11:41 PM.

Yea I don't think I've seen a guy try less & get paid so much ($3M + a PPV cut I'd imagine) since I've been watching boxing myself.

This was like a cash grab inside of a cash grab lol. Oscar wanted to make this fight cuz Chavez gots the name & was low risk, but Chavez said f#ck all that I'm just gonna halfass on the effort & do as lil as possible for my payday too. Minimal effort by all parties. I think Canelo was just phoning it in too at a certain point cuz he had it all locked up & knew he couldn't KO Chavez.

Comment

Golovkin you are next

He said it.

Comment

Comment

another farce of a ppv by team fishnets. golden boy stooge big dummy will be in here any second to defend it.

Comment

Canelo is already shaking and afraid.

Comment

said it last year then threw his belt in the garbage an fought paul smith instead. you dont understand that this is just wrestling to them? its not real. its just cutting a promo

Comment

canelo at some points did go on the ropes to give jr something and he still didnt take it.

nelo didnt really have the power to stop him, he could have tried for it a little more but there wasnt a lot more that nelo could do. jr didnt want to fight and nelo isnt really a showboater

Comment

Wow it's actually going to happen.

Comment

That's how you promote a fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X