Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea I don't think I've seen a guy try less & get paid so much ($3M + a PPV cut I'd imagine) since I've been watching boxing myself.

This was like a cash grab inside of a cash grab lol. Oscar wanted to make this fight cuz Chavez gots the name & was low risk, but Chavez said f#ck all that I'm just gonna halfass on the effort & do as lil as possible for my payday too. Minimal effort by all parties. I think Canelo was just phoning it in too at a certain point cuz he had it all locked up & knew he couldn't KO Chavez.
    I said that when the fight was made. The most irrelevant ppv in the history of this sport.

I did however expect Chavez to make more of an effort...and then I saw the weigh in lol

Comment

• FACE OFF

Comment

• Hahaha!

Golovkin fans already lining up their excuses for when he loses.

Some of you are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          Why? Just because GGG lost a bit of his momentum by not knocking a opponent out?
          This is a huge fight and Canelo at this point is better than ever. I still think#s GGG knocks him out in a helluva fight.
          I will definitely be watching it. Just a personal thing - the bull**** that surrounded this for so long drained a lot of my hype. I'm sure come September I'll be right back on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            FACE OFF

... the vid was uploaded on YouTube on May 6...
            ... I wonder when it was made?... I suspect that in before the fight last night... quite interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Answer yourselves this. If Triple G fought Chavez Jr. tonight at 164, with the way Chavez fought. Do you think Chavez Jr. would have lasted the full 12 rounds?

Hell nah, he would've been beaten down and knocked out at some point.

But this fight is going to be tough for both guys, a lot of intangibles. I'm glad Canelo is finally taking on a PPV worthy opponent since the Cotto-Canelo fight.
              Ah yes, the triangle theory. Foolproof in the sport of boxing.

****ing hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I wonder when it was made?... I suspect that in before the fight last night... quite interesting...
                Can't be before the fight. It should be after the Canelo/Chavez post fight press conference.

Perhaps fighthub upload it before midnight..

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Full Canelo/Golovkin press conference this time the date is 7 May

Comment

• 2 years too late, GGG past his prime. He should have fought saunders and went for unification and move up in weight. **** canelo and delahoya

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      Can't be before the fight. It should be after the Canelo/Chavez post fight press conference.

Perhaps fighthub upload it before midnight..
                      ... Wait! Canelo got out of that farce of a fight last night, just put on the suit and he was already at the face-off... Right?

... Now I understand why Jr didn't throw anything -- they had everything fixed in advance...

Boxing became a joke...

Comment

Working...
                      X