Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got soo far off topic.... CHEERS we are GETTING the BEST matchup out there!!!!

Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin Sept. 16, 2017

Get your flights NOW and hotel before you can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      i think Canelo will have something like 5lbs on GG
      DUDe I'm soooo EXCITED!!! This fight is going to be AWESOME!!! I don't see GGG going BIG Pussie like Chavez did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        My bad then. Can you please provide link??? And your right I would always take a bigger fighter over smaller one usually. I would bet Jacobs as well. But Jacobs shouldn't even be a MW. Hence he avoided the scales and didn't fight for the IBF.
        It was just rumoured that he was that weight and thats why he missed the IBF next mornng weigh in.
        One thing i did pick up on is self belief my friend
        Take an example of canelo and Golovkin and joshua klitscko.....you either have the balls and belief yiu can do or you don't....joshua had just 19 proffesional fights and just two hours proffesional fightiing and when you look at it no way should he have taken on a heavyweight who was so experienced and dangerous ...and then you take canelo who had faced mayweather,cotto,mosley but still felt he was not ready to face off with golovkin even though he really was a middleweight and weighed in way above the middleweight limit on fight night....some fighters just have that belief in themselves and are willing to laying it all on the line no matter what the outcome is and others wanna try and get an advanatage and make it tipped in there favour....canelo deep down doe's not have the inner belief in himself that he can beat golovkin....you will see my friend

Comment

• Canelo by Decison, he can no longer be called Canela! He's fighting the man that guys like Martinez, Abraham, Sturm, Cotto, Eubank Jr., etc. didn't want no parts of!

I think his core being so stacked will help him take some shots from Golovkin but he cannot be on the ropes for longer than 20 seconds!

I think we'll see Canelo pull out something new in this fight like he does in every fight it seems!

Against Chavez he finally showed no stamina issues which is definitely what he'll need to beat GGG!

If he can get hit footwork game going then he's def has a great chance!

He knows how to counter jabs and has shown he can move laterally and spin away once he attacks and defends, another good technique he'll likely be using a lot when he fights GGG!

50-50 fight now IMO due to Canelo's improvements, variety of styles he's faced, hand speed, better counter puncher and GGG being older and having not have to fight in 6 months which will no doubt come in play when older fighters have to stay active!

I think GGG drops Canelo twice in the first and gets close to finishing him but doesn't and then Canelo adapts and starts to avoid shots due to him picking up on GGG' s tendencies and starts to land with authority!

GGG takes them like Skittles and smiles but eventually those shots add up and damage is starting to show around the 8th where Canelo is leading by 1 point!

GGG rocks Canelo in the 9th round but Canelo continues work downstairs and has GGG feeling those shots as he resets and in the 10th Canelo uses new techniques to connect combos on GGG and spin away with Canelo still holding on a 1 point lead!

From there I'm not sure, GGG has immense stamina and Canelo's likely has improved significantly thanks to him not draining himself!

If Canelo wins he's definitely HOF worthy, he'll be the underdog, smaller man in height and reach, less power and first time fighting at the 160 limit against the best middleweight in the world!

2017 is the best year in boxing in years, and this is a can't miss fight between an elite fighter boxer counter puncher vs a very good fighter pressure power puncher boxer!..

CANELO VS GOLOVKIN!!!!! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            It was just rumoured that he was that weight and thats why he missed the IBF next mornng weigh in.
            One thing i did pick up on is self belief my friend
            Take an example of canelo and Golovkin and joshua klitscko.....you either have the balls and belief yiu can do or you don't....joshua had just 19 proffesional fights and just two hours proffesional fightiing and when you look at it no way should he have taken on a heavyweight who was so experienced and dangerous ...and then you take canelo who had faced mayweather,cotto,mosley but still felt he was not ready to face off with golovkin even though he really was a middleweight and weighed in way above the middleweight limit on fight night....some fighters just have that belief in themselves and are willing to laying it all on the line no matter what the outcome is and others wanna try and get an advanatage and make it tipped in there favour....canelo deep down doe's not have the inner belief in himself that he can beat golovkin....you will see my friend
            I can't argue with you?? This fight should of happened sooner. End of the day they will fight and to be honest??? It's a 50/50 fight. Maybe 60/40. Canelo might be scared but once the adrenaline kicks in and they start exchanging punches well find out soon enough who is the better man... If I was you I wouldn't put $$$$ on GGG or CanYellow. I'm betting on the OVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Canelo by Decison, he can no longer be called Canela! He's fighting the man that guys like Martinez, Abraham, Sturm, Cotto, Eubank Jr., etc. didn't want no parts of!

I think his core being so stacked will help him take some shots from Golovkin but he cannot be on the ropes for longer than 20 seconds!

I think we'll see Canelo pull out something new in this fight like he does in every fight it seems!

Against Chavez he finally showed no stamina issues which is definitely what he'll need to beat GGG!

If he can get hit footwork game going then he's def has a great chance!

He knows how to counter jabs and has shown he can move laterally and spin away once he attacks and defends, another good technique he'll likely be using a lot when he fights GGG!

50-50 fight now IMO due to Canelo's improvements, variety of styles he's faced, hand speed, better counter puncher and GGG being older and having not have to fight in 6 months which will no doubt come in play when older fighters have to stay active!

I think GGG drops Canelo twice in the first and gets close to finishing him but doesn't and then Canelo adapts and starts to avoid shots due to him picking up on GGG' s tendencies and starts to land with authority!

GGG takes them like Skittles and smiles but eventually those shots add up and damage is starting to show around the 8th where Canelo is leading by 1 point!

GGG rocks Canelo in the 9th round but Canelo continues work downstairs and has GGG feeling those shots as he resets and in the 10th Canelo uses new techniques to connect combos on GGG and spin away with Canelo still holding on a 1 point lead!

From there I'm not sure, GGG has immense stamina and Canelo's likely has improved significantly thanks to him not draining himself!

If Canelo wins he's definitely HOF worthy, he'll be the underdog, smaller man in height and reach, less power and first time fighting at the 160 limit against the best middleweight in the world!

2017 is the best year in boxing in years, and this is a can't miss fight between an elite fighter boxer counter puncher vs a very good fighter pressure power puncher boxer!..

CANELO VS GOLOVKIN!!!!! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I can see that. The worst thing that could happen to GGG is if he knockdown Canelo early and turns into a head hunter for the rest of the fight...Like Kovalov did.

Comment

• As an FYI, I'm 71 years old and I've been a boxing fan since 1952 after watching Marciano KO Walcott in Round 13.

I've attended hundreds of fights in MSG and my two (2) favorite fighters there were Roberto Duran and **** Tiger. As an aside, I became friends with **** Tiger when he joined my buddy, Tommy, as a security guard at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I once got drunk with Duran and his entourage.

In any event, I worked on Wall Street for 40 years as a pension actuary, so I have enough money to cover any bet you would wish to make. However, I would not bet with someone who calls me a POS. Please do yourself a favor and make a sincere effort at growing the fucckk up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeg1224 View Post
                  As an FYI, I'm 71 years old and I've been a boxing fan since 1952 after watching Marciano KO Walcott in Round 13.

I've attended hundreds of fights in MSG and my two (2) favorite fighters there were Roberto Duran and **** Tiger. As an aside, I became friends with **** Tiger when he joined my buddy, Tommy, as a security guard at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I once got drunk with Duran and his entourage.

In any event, I worked on Wall Street for 40 years as a pension actuary, so I have enough money to cover any bet you would wish to make. However, I would not bet with someone who calls me a POS. Please do yourself a favor and make a sincere effort at growing the fucckk up.
                  No way a wall street retiree would be on boxingscene...then again I've heard some boxers have been members on here and a few famous people as well!

If so, tell me who would you put your money in this epic fight?!

No doubt Golovkin is the favorite but how much of a factor of him not having to be active as he usually is will affect him and tell me what will his answer be if Canelo adapts to his power?

He's shown he doesn't adapt against Jacobs, he either makes a conscious decison to brawl or box depending on the powe of his opponents!

CANELO feasts on guys who brawl and he's one of the best counter punchers I'm boxing...very interesting fight!

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/canelopromotion/status/820124286140575745

Line them up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
                      So when canelo beats GGG who's the next bogeyman??
                      Jermall and Jacobs.

Maybe Mini Mike Tyson if he beats Belly Joe Saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X