Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decides To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. He should have retired after what Froch did to him. Iced cold with one left hook.

Comment

good decision

and very disciplined one given fighting the winner of degale eubank would have been a possibility for him

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
        Did the best he could with his talents and had a mega fight at wembley.

Still was a serial loser and lost nearly all of his big fights.

What great boxing accomplishment's have you achieved?

Comment

Hammerfield!! Where the fuuck is that?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Good luck with everything. You were fun to watch, I really wanted you to win against froch. I thought the ref should had let you keep going for Froch - Groves 1.
            Agreed.....

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
              What great boxing accomplishment's have you achieved?
              Its not about me mate.

George lost nearly all of his big fights and got smashed to bits at wembley in front of 90,000.

smith gave him a fitting end to his career, getting laid out in a big fight.

Comment

A bit harsh. He was robbed(or saved?) vs Froch in the first fight and Badou Jack was close against a Mayweather fighter in Vegas.

Comment

Fought some very good fighters and was in some very good fights and had more talent and heart in hes little finger than any coward hater keyboard warrior whos ever posted on this site. The end 😂

Comment

Sometimes in my opinion,the greatest fighters of them all are the ones who lose multiple times but whoms ambition was greater than their talent. Give me an Austin Trout anyday over an Andrade. give me a Groves over a Ggg anyday,at least groves ducked no one EVER.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X