Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candace Owens is the chit man she goes in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty and brains

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      I'm just giving you some perspective on who and what she is.You posted this as if she is respectable and credible. She clearly isn't. She didn't "destroy" anybody either. Marc Lamont Hill has a PhD. Candace Owens never even finished colege.
      The truth is credible.

Everything she said was factual empirical truth.

Comment

Saw her on jre and she came across as a right wing sheep. Surprised so many talk her up.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Saw her on jre and she came across as a right wing sheep. Surprised so many talk her up.
          You didn't watch the video the op posted.

Because what happened was candace owens completely intellectually obliterating this dude, black lives matter, black ignorance, black bias and black hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Lotus View Post

Because what happened was candace owens completely intellectually obliterating this dude, black lives matter and black ignorance.
            But he had a degree soooooo........ Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              A right wing sheep? Everything she says is truth, guess truth hurts huh

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                She kicked the crap out of him in a fair discussion and your argument seems to be that he’s a heavyweight and she’s a lightweight so it wasn’t fair. Has it occurred to you that his handicap was that he was trying to defend a fault laden position?
                She didn't kick the crap out of anything. You liked what she had to say and it's nothing more than that.

Comment

Because what happened was candace owens completely intellectually obliterating this dude, black lives matter, black ignorance, black bias and black hypocrisy.
                  No she wasn't. She was using repetitive white supremacist talking points that people like you love to hear. She makes her living off of fools like you lol.

Comment

The truth is credible.

Everything she said was factual empirical truth.

Destruction of property and looting has not only been done by black people. So no it is not factual or the truth. So that disqualifies your argument right there.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      She didn't kick the crap out of anything. You liked what she had to say and it's nothing more than that.
                      I actually was feeling a little sympathy for him. I was having flashbacks to a discussion my wife and I had when I was thinking of buying a travel trailer.

Anyway, it’s a lot more than me just liking what she had to say. What she said made sense and his arguments were weak at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X