Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candace Owens is the chit man she goes in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Did this fool really just say that men can have babies?? And they let this clown teach here at Temple university

The left has lost all its marbles

Um......

Transgender Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby, Talks Navigating Pregnancy as a Man

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/ev...ks-navigating/

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Did you watch it? That moron said men can get pregnant

He didn't need Candace to destroy him, he destroyed himself
      I'm pretty sure he was talking about transgender men.

Comment

I would fuck the living shit out of her

Comment

Strange the way American's idolize politicians.

Not clicked on the link, not even aiming this at the thread starter 'Because it is a condition I see with all American's world wide'.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-04-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Um......

Transgender Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby, Talks Navigating Pregnancy as a Man

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/ev...ks-navigating/
            I'm pretty sure he was talking about transgender men.
            If I had a penny for every gender I would have 2 pennies ..There is not such thing as a "transgender Man".A transgender man = a woman who has mental problems is confused and they should seek professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              If I had a penny for every gender I would have 2 pennies ..There is not such thing as a "transgender Man".A transgender man = a woman who has mental problems is confused and they should seek professional help.
              I'm not debating the mental health of a transgender person. That's a straw man argument. A transgender man had a baby. Fact.

Comment

I'm not debating the mental health of a transgender person. That's a straw man argument. A transgender man had a baby. Fact.
                Not a fact and it will never be because a transgender man is not a man they are a women this is the most basic of science you do not need a college degree to know this .A man did not have a baby , a women with a ******, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries had a baby.

Comment

Not a fact and it will never be because a transgender man is not a man they are a women this is the most basic of science you do not need a college degree to know this .A man did not have a baby , a women with a ******, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries had a baby.

A transgender man had a baby. Get over it.

Comment

A transgender man had a baby. Get over it.
                    I don't have to get it over it because I am stating actual facts. Your argument is based off of feelings and emotions not truth or science.

Comment

I don't have to get it over it because I am stating actual facts. Your argument is based off of feelings and emotions not truth or science.

My argument is based on something that actually happens. Reality and facts. Yours is based on emotions. Deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X