Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candace Owens is the chit man she goes in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
    Shes a grifter who ran a Failed anti trump Site and couldnt pay her rent for 6 months in 2016 . Its hilarious to see how a scammer can Trick you stupid mother****ers into thinking shes the real deal LMFAO . This world really is full of dumb ****s
    She offers a good discussion and makes some good points. Do you disagree?
    Someone doesn't have to be popular to have a opinion.

Do you think a man can have a baby or a man can have a period? Do you think a bathroom should be called gender neutral? Can't it just be called a bathroom? Aren't all single bathrooms for everyone? Why do we need to call them gender neutral bathrooms?

I thought this was a pretty good discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
      Shes a grifter who ran a Failed anti trump Site and couldnt pay her rent for 6 months in 2016 . Its hilarious to see how a scammer can Trick you stupid mother****ers into thinking shes the real deal LMFAO . This world really is full of dumb ****s
      You know it's possible to change your views and not be a brain dead idiot who never changes? You should try it

Maybe.. just maybe 2016 was when the media/left finally went of the deep end and pushed normal people away?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
        We have the receipts.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-...ts-con-artist/

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
          We have the receipts.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-...ts-con-artist/
          Did anyone ask for her history? I've never listened to her before now. I liked this discussion so I thought I'd share.

Comment

Did anyone ask for her history? I've never listened to her before now. I liked this discussion so I thought I'd share.
            I'm just giving you some perspective on who and what she is.You posted this as if she is respectable and credible. She clearly isn't. She didn't "destroy" anybody either. Marc Lamont Hill has a PhD. Candace Owens never even finished college.

Comment

I'm just giving you some perspective on who and what she is.You posted this as if she is respectable and credible. She clearly isn't. She didn't "destroy" anybody either. Marc Lamont Hill has a PhD. Candace Owens never even finished college.
              If someone can offer a good debate and have valid points then that's all I care about. Lol you have to have a degree to be right in a discussion now???

People can change right? I've been told on here they can.

Comment

If someone can offer a good debate and have valid points then that's all I care about. Lol you have to have a degree to be right in a argument now???

People can change right? I've been told on here they can.
                I mentioned his education for the idiots pretending that he was some lightweight that got destroyed by Candace Owens. That's not what happened at all.

She's a con artist and con artist usually never change and you can't change her history. She criticized an organization she used as a black woman for financial gain. So that in itself disqualifies her from any credible discussion with her paid views on racism.

Comment

I mentioned his education for the idiots pretending that he was some lightweight that got destroyed by Candace Owens. That's not what happened at all.

She's a con artist and con artist usually never change and you can't change her history. She criticized an organization she used as a black woman for financial gain. So that in itself disqualifies her from any credible discussion with her paid views on racism.
                  Did you watch it? That moron said men can get pregnant

He didn't need Candace to destroy him, he destroyed himself

Comment

She kicked the crap out of him in a fair discussion and your argument seems to be that he’s a heavyweight and she’s a lightweight so it wasn’t fair. Has it occurred to you that his handicap was that he was trying to defend a fault laden position?

Comment

The truth is credible.

Everything she said was factual empirical truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X