Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candace Owens is the chit man she goes in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I'm not arguing about that. I'm not pro transgender lol. I'm only discussing what he was referring to.
    I didn’t say you were.

I just heard transgender and commented what I thought.

I believe that shouldn’t be allowed.

You shouldn’t be allowed to have surgery to transform yourself from a man to woman and vice versa. That’s absolutely wrong.

And they shouldn’t have a say so in anything.

Comment

No I do not. But that's not what he said. He only made a reference to transgender men giving birth. Do I believe they are real men? No.
      The question was direct, but his answer wasn't.

Notice how I asked you a direct question and you gave me direct answer. You didn't go into some speil about social construct.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        The question was direct, but his answer wasn't.

Notice how I asked you a direct question and you gave me direct answer. You didn't go into some speil about social construct.
        That's what happens when someone is intellectually skull fucking you in public on video, and you're desperately trying to recover some dignity by talking straight out of your asshole because that's all you have left.

Comment

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
          We have the receipts.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-...ts-con-artist/
          So you're saying people can't change their mind?

Comment

• Or maybe you're just an idiot that cant tell when hes being scammed .

Comment

• Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
              Or maybe you're just an idiot that cant tell when hes being scammed .
              Scam? She’s going to be running for office but she’s a scam?

Truth hurts huh

Comment

Working...
              X