No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    *****, I just got thru work 8 hours. How bout you? U lazy Kunt. What have you and your stock built?

Let's compare notes. Seriously.

Bi tch, I work with power tool u idiot. Nice reach tho.
    Ye and im superman

I believe u

Comment

• So now we have to save them Museum from getting the virus

Fooking nadler

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Ye and im superman

I believe u
        I dont care what a peon with single digits IQ thinks. Who the hell are you bud? Once again, what have u or your stock built. If nothing STFU bud.

You post political threads all day on BS lounge. I know you unemployed. Probably 300 pound loser. Know u ain't about nothing. Chunky kunts getting bold in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          All this Republican vs Democrat schit needs to end already
          Bottom Line... There will be plenty of time to be dunces later, this crap has to be put aside and something put forwards for people. People are going to start panicking soon if something is not done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Racists take every opportunity to spew and spread their vile racism.

Just be sure and Report every post of his that contains racism.

I sure do, and we all need to be doing it.

If we dont report racism, we'll never eradicate it from the forum.
            With all due respect to both you and Chollo: You may disagree with him and you may not want the topic interjected...But there has not been anything racist said on this thread. When some Hoary creature like Pelosi is taking our nation's money and playing Pork Barrel politics, and other games, it is perfectly understandable for someone with a concern for the issue of repairations to weigh in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              The poverty rate tends to mirror the rate of illegitimacy.

Kids in broken families, and especially those without fathers, just dont do as well in school and drop out in higher rates. It is what it is.

Education is the main factor in deciding if a person is rich or poor, or in the middle.

When one group of people have like 70% of their babies born to single mothers, it's a recipe for failure.

Failures of their family and community.

But its always easier to scream racism and blame other people for your failures.

You'll also notice the most racist people tend to be the most ignorant. That sure shows around here.
              I agree with this. But it goes farther than that IBad: There is no 70 percent based on anything but the same... There is no race that is worse when it comes to the affects of poverty. It affects white Appalachians, Blacks, and everything in between.

Do you want to know one way to tell we, as a society incarcerate more people than any other per capita? True statistic...If you let all the Black people out of Jail tomorrow, we would STILL have the highest rate of incarceration of any country in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Please don't quote me as you're beneath me. If you knew anything about wealth, you'd know wealth isn't gained through owning cars, but it's gained through property, stocks, capital, businesses, you know assets, not liabilities, dumbass.

My family can't eat a Audi A8. I've made smart financial moves and although I no longer drive the A8, I definitely don't drive a Kia as that car was a rental car since i was going to handle business with Gloveking. I didn't want any traces.

Speaking of cars, weren't there rumors about you picking people you shouldn't be picking up in your little Mustang??

Anyway, it's a shame this conversation is hurting you so much. Shouldn't you be somewhere begging posters not to talk to travestyny?
                LMAO. Straight ownage from beginning to end

Good shlt, champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  With all due respect to both you and Chollo: You may disagree with him and you may not want the topic interjected...But there has not been anything racist said on this thread. When some Hoary creature like Pelosi is taking our nation's money and playing Pork Barrel politics, and other games, it is perfectly understandable for someone with a concern for the issue of repairations to weigh in.
                  I considered it racist. Without question.

But if not racist, you gotta admit it's straight up race-baiting.

I just call it as I see it.

Comment

I agree with this. But it goes farther than that IBad: There is no 70 percent based on anything but the same... There is no race that is worse when it comes to the affects of poverty. It affects white Appalachians, Blacks, and everything in between.

Do you want to know one way to tell we, as a society incarcerate more people than any other per capita? True statistic...If you let all the Black people out of Jail tomorrow, we would STILL have the highest rate of incarceration of any country in the world.
                    Not sure what you're saying in relation to that 70% figure.

You are correct, poverty knows no color.

But crime is not an effect of poverty.

If it were, Appalachia would have the same massive crime stats as our inner cities, and during the Great Depression we would have seen the nation's highest crime rates on record.

It's all about how the children are raised, and who does and doesn't raise them.

Comment

Bottom Line... There will be plenty of time to be dunces later, this crap has to be put aside and something put forwards for people. People are going to start panicking soon if something is not done.
                      I agree man. No more time for political games, debates and bloods vs crips. They need to make something happen

Comment

Working...
                      X