No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    And not one penny towards reparations, but they want to eat fried chicken and claim how much they love Beyonce when they need a vote.
    Let me ask u something

Do u think ur lazy arse life would improve if a person gives u money?

I dont think so
    Yud spend all that money in no time

Laziness is a mental thing

U are raised to be an entitled mofo, ull need to overcome that first before life gets better

And that applies to every lazy mofos like u
    Aint no cash can make yall life better, its a mentality thing

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Lmfao!!!

Well since you asked....

Of course we dont need reparations.

We dont punish people for wrongs committed by others, even by our ancestors.
      Lol Just as I thought, you, like Sterling are too ignorant on the subject

Did you or your ancestors drop the bomb on Hiroshima or Nagasaki? Did you or your family or the US government have anything to do with the Holocaust? Of course not, so why pay reparations?

Did you have anything to do with the first Iraq-US war? Why pay reparations?

When the police innocently murder a black man in the streets and pay his family reparations, if you had nothing to do with it, why agree to pay it with tax dollars?

You are blinded by racism and hate and your fear of black America actually waking up. Relax man, no one is going to come for you, we're just trying to "repair" the damages inflicted on our community via benign neglect, targeted covert/overt operations against our community for 100's of years.

I can list overt and covert operations that HAS happened within your lifetime against my community. By your definition, that would constitute payment because it directly affected me, my community while benefiting white America... Oh and you and I were both alive while it happened.

Reparations are needed to repair said damages.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Let me ask u something

I dont think so

U are raised to be an entitled mofo, ull need to overcome that first before life gets better

Who even said anything about money, Mr. Ignoramus?

I've already listed several reparation plans that have nothing to do with giving people money.

Due to our lack of guidance and real education, would only mean that Cadillac and Gucci would get all the reparation money. It's not our fault because that's what we've been fed by this ass backwards media. My form of reparations has nothing to do with receiving actual money.

Like I said, you're ignorant to the matter.

Comment

Who even said anything about money, Mr. Ignoramus?

I've already listed several reparation plans that have nothing to do with giving people money.

Due to our lack of guidance and real education, would only mean that Cadillac and Gucci would get all the reparation money. It's not our fault because that's what we've been fed by this ass backwards media. My form of reparations has nothing to do with receiving actual money.

Like I said, you're ignorant to the matter.
          U must be one of kind of lazy beech but majority of lazy arses want cash so ur ideas is just u

Talk to ur community to straighten things out first u dont align with them

Comment

Let me ask u something

I dont think so

The poverty rate tends to mirror the rate of illegitimacy.

Kids in broken families, and especially those without fathers, just dont do as well in school and drop out in higher rates. It is what it is.

Education is the main factor in deciding if a person is rich or poor, or in the middle.

When one group of people have like 70% of their babies born to single mothers, it's a recipe for failure.

Failures of their family and community.

But its always easier to scream racism and blame other people for your failures.

You'll also notice the most racist people tend to be the most ignorant. That sure shows around here.

Comment

U must be one of kind of lazy beech but majority of lazy arses want cash so ur ideas is just u

Talk to ur community to straighten things out first u dont align with them
              There's a 80, 15 and 5 percent rule when talking about my community. There's a lot of pain and mental health issues in my community so we have to forgive many of them for it's not their fault that they know no better, which is why there should be our best minds speaking on this topic to Congress and not the silly rappers that don't have the background to speak on such a topic that are strategically propped up by this racist media when the camera's are pointed at them.

Why would you go to a basketball player for medical help instead of a doctor? If you say you shouldn't, then you will finally realize how embedded this racist media is in our community and see the stronghold is has which is why we can't change the status quo in our environment on many levels.

For instance, there's a worldwide pandemic for the coronavirus so why isn't the white media going to white actors/actresses for answers on how to find a solution to the problem? They don't, they go to doctor's and economists. So why does this same media run to rappers, athletes and entertainers to answer our economic issues that are dear to the African American community like reparations?

It's because they want us to remain deaf, dumb and blind while presenting themselves as the saviors to the community while really being the problem.

When a junkie injects heroin, he/she feels like the opioid is good for him/her not realizing it's literally deteriorating the body. This is the system the government and media has in place to ensure we go nowhere as a group, despite a few individuals having success here and there.
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-24-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                The poverty rate tends to mirror the rate of illegitimacy.

Kids in broken families, and especially those without fathers, just dont do as well in school and drop out in higher rates. It is what it is.

Education is the main factor in deciding if a person is rich or poor, or in the middle.

When one group of people have like 70% of their babies born to single mothers, it's a recipe for failure.

Failures of their family and community.

But its always easier to scream racism and blame other people for your failures.

You'll also notice the most racist people tend to be the most ignorant. That sure shows around here.
                And who do you think has contributed to the destruction of the African American community? How do you think we got in this predicament?

Do I have to spell it out for you and give you study by study, operation by operation, law by law, covert operation by covert operation that contributed to the destruction and destabilization of the African American Community for the last several hundred years?

You only look at the results and purposely turn a blind eye to the "how".
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-24-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

There's a 80, 15 and 5 percent rule when talking about my community. There's a lot of pain and mental health issues in my community so we have to forgive many of them for it's not their fault that they know no better, which is why there should be our best minds speaking on this topic to Congress and not the silly rappers that don't have the background to speak on such a topic that are strategically propped up by this racist media when the camera's are pointed at them.

Why would you go to a basketball player for medical help instead of a doctor? If you say you shouldn't, then you will finally realize how embedded this racist media is in our community and see the stronghold is has which is why we can't change the status quo in our environment on many levels.

For instance, there's a worldwide epidemic for the coronavirus so why isn't the white media going to white actors/actresses for answers on how to find a solution to the problem? They don't, they go to doctor's and economists. So why does this same media run to rappers, athletes and entertainers to answer our economic issues that are dear to the African American community like reparations?

It's because they want us to remain deaf, dumb and blind while presenting themselves as the saviors to the community while really being the problem.

When a junkie injects heroin, he/she feels like the opioid is good for him/her not realizing it's literally deteriorating the body. This is the system the government and media has in place to ensure we go nowhere as a group, despite a few individuals having success here and there.
                  Talk to ur democrap senator, mayor, governor they the one that kept ur community down for a long time now

Comment

Talk to ur democrap senator, mayor, governor they the one that kept ur community down for a long time now
                    They are clearly in on it as well, you know this, Sterling...

But here's the kicker, the Republicans aren't any better.

White supremacy must be maintained at all costs despite the Democrat vs Republican feud.
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-24-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Lol Just as I thought, you, like Sterling are too ignorant on the subject
                      Well let's just see who is ignorant on this.....

Did you or your ancestors drop the bomb on Hiroshima or Nagasaki? Did you or your family or the US government have anything to do with the Holocaust? Of course not, so why pay reparations?
                      To my knowledge, no reparations were made to Japan.

Now we rebuilt the country, but that wasnt as a form of reparations. That was done so they would not fall under the sphere of the Communist Bloc.

Fyi, we rebuilt Germany too for the same reason.

The US also never paid reparations for the Holocaust.

Now the Germans did, but that was to the victims themselves.

Did you have anything to do with the first Iraq-US war? Why pay reparations?
                      We didn't pay reparations there either.

You're either completely ignorant of what reparations are, or you are using the most broad definition you can come up with so you can equate them to slavery reparations so you can win an Internet argument.

Which is it?

If it's the former, I'll try and fill you in on the facts and maybe teach you some actual history.

If it's the latter, you're beyond help.

When the police innocently murder a black man in the streets and pay his family reparations, if you had nothing to do with it, why agree to pay it with tax dollars?
                      Again, those payments are made to the victims direct family (not descendants almost 200 years later) and its paid by the department that was found legally in the wrong (or they settled out if court).

Plus, that's one specific case, with court proceedings.

But I think you already know that, and just dont want to accept the vast differences.

You are blinded by racism and hate and your fear of black America actually waking up. Relax man, no one is going to come for you, we're just trying to "repair" the damages inflicted on our community via benign neglect, targeted covert/overt operations against our community for 100's of years.
                      Cut it, and fast.

You're a fat Morin who agrees to fight strangers one whi disagree with you.

You're no psychologist.

So quit pretending to be one.

My stance is simple, and spoken directly.

I owe no one anything. I didnt own slaves. I deserve to keep the money I earn. I certainly dont want to give it to fat, stupid leeches like yourself for supposed wrongs you never suffered.

Take care of yourself and quit looking for ways to mooch off other Americans.

Have some damn pride.

I can list overt and covert operations that HAS happened within your lifetime against my community. By your definition, that would constitute payment because it directly affected me, my community while benefiting white America... Oh and you and I were both alive while it happened.

Reparations are needed to repair said damages.
                      So now it's not about slavery, but about these supposed other wrongs you've came up with.

Look dude, set the goalposts and defend your stance.

But dont start moving said goalposts when your initial stance doesn't stand up in open debate.

As I said, up your game.

Fyi, under that logic my community could demand reparations for all the disproportionate murder, rape, and other crimes committed by your community upon us.

Be careful with what arguments you make, and always try to think at least one step ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X