No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    They are clearly in on it as well, you know this, Sterling...

But here's the kicker, the Republicans aren't any better.

White supremacy must be maintained at all costs despite the Democrat vs Republican feud.
    White supremacist are the white democraps just like black supremacist like urself is in the democrap party

Ur party like to segregate urselves while demanding diversity bunch of dumbarses

While concervatives are full of diversity who mind their own business and continue to work hard for their food, the less government involvement the better

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Well let's just see who is ignorant on this.....

To my knowledge, no reparations were made to Japan.

Now we rebuilt the country, but that wasnt as a form of reparations. That was done so they would not fall under the sphere of the Communist Bloc.

Fyi, we rebuilt Germany too for the same reason.

The US also never paid reparations for the Holocaust.
      Lol I stopped reading right there. Clearly you're too ignorant and dont know enough on the subject. Just stop quoting me as you're beneath me and are a waste of my time.

Pretty soon you'll start accusing me of being Sunspace. It's your Modus Operandi every time someone debates you with fact and logic.

No more time for a purposeful ignoramus.

Comment

And who do you think has contributed to the destruction of the African American community? How do you think we got in this predicament?

Do I have to spell it out for you and give you study by study, operation by operation, law by law, covert operation by covert operation that contributed to the destruction and destabilization of the African American Community for the last several hundred years?

You only look at the results and purposely turn a blind eye to the "how".
        I suggest not wasting your time with the troll.

He once claimed to have "millionaires" in his circle. Lol, smh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            White supremacist are the white democraps just like black supremacist like urself is in the democrap party

Ur party like to segregate urselves while demanding diversity bunch of dumbarses

While concervatives are full of diversity who mind their own business and continue to work hard for their food, the less government involvement the better

Stop trying to reel me in to this silly ass Dem vs Rep debate. I'm neither Democrat or Republican, just like I'm not crip or blood.

I already explained my stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              I suggest not wasting your time with the troll.

He once claimed to have "millionaires" in his circle. Lol, smh
              Lol I never heard that one. I know he's an ignorant troll, but still I try.

Comment

Can we get back on topic. What's in the bill? Why are Dems asking for all this chit in this bill?

Comment

Lol I stopped reading right there. Clearly you're too ignorant and dont know enough on the subject. Just stop quoting me as you're beneath me and are a waste of my time.

Pretty soon you'll start accusing me of being Sunspace. It's your Modus Operandi every time someone debates you with fact and logic.

No more time for a purposeful ignoramus.
                  Dude, cut the "I'm too smart for you" garbage.

It's played out.

If I'm as wrong and ignorant as you say, prove it. It should be quite simple.

Provide a few links showing I'm incorrect.

If you do, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

But just insulting me and going all Dunning-Kruger isnt going to cut it.

For the third time, up your game.

And quit saying you're done. You've played that one out too. We all know you're an attrition guy and you have no intentions of stopping as long as I respond.

Now you'll not respond on point, or with source citations, or with anything resembling an effective rebuttal. Probably just insults and fallacy as has been the case so far.

But you'll respond. You always do. You cant let things go. Just like your butt buddy Travesty.

Y'all two know it's always he who gets the last word 'wins', right.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Can we get back on topic. What's in the bill? Why are Dems asking for all this chit in this bill?
                    That's asking an awful lot from these superfans.

Insults and fallacy are more their style.

Comment

• *****, I just got thru work 8 hours. How bout you? U lazy Kunt. What have you and your stock built?

Let's compare notes. Seriously.

Bi tch, I work with power tool u idiot. Nice reach tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X