No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    There is tremendous crime in Appalachia per capita. The way crime is dealt with, when and if it is reported, are all considerations.
    Can you please source that claim?

Here's my source citation, and what they say about the crime rate in Appalachia:

There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.

There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average. Booneville Police Chief Johnny Logsdon is justifiably skeptical of the area's reputation for drug-fueled crime. But he is not blinkered. "We have loggers and coal producers," he says. "We have educators and local businesses, and people in the arts. And we have the same problems they have in every community."

https://theweek.com/articles/452321/...g-white-ghetto

I'll be happy to discuss this with anyone, Chollo included, but we have to agree to accept the facts, no matter what they are.

And the fact is that you don't see the same high crime rates in Appalachia that you see in the ghettos.

Again, it is what it is.

If we want to solve any problem, we first must admit and accept that there is a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Not only is this old commie buffoon dead in the primary race and won't drop out, now he is desperately trying to remain relevant with this buffoonery.
      It his job.

It's how he makes his living.

As long as he doesn't quit, the donations keep rolling in. When he quits, the donations dry up.

Those people didn't all become millionaires by accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'd like for you tell me your solutions to fixing the ghettos as I asked you for.

All you offered up was to put Farrakhan in charge and give the ghetto rats reparations money.

When I asked if that's what you indeed said, you blew a gasket then intellectually tapped out and ran off saying you were done.

And now you're back....yet again.

Since you're back, let's start back where we left off.

What's your solution(s) that will bring an improvement in the quality of life to the ghettos?

It's a simple question, if you have solutions.

But if you have no solutions and all you want to do is argue and lay blame, spew your typical racism, and turn this into your usual Internet pissing contest, then it's a pretty tough question.

So far you've not offered up much in terms of solutions....
        Show me one place where I mentioned anything about money? You can't, there you go making up schit like you always do all the while accusing people of lying about you. Typical.

Anyway, reparations will consist of tax free on income, property, federal and state taxes. Similar to a VA loan, reparations can also consist of zero down on buying a home or special perks for starting businesses like no rent for the first 3 months of owning a business, etc. Things like this that are well within reason. I could keep going.

Secondly, yes, Farrakhan and similar leaders like him should be allowed to lead the black community and freely do their work without being vilified through the media. Also, we need to take control of the airwaves and have our own media outlets that are mainstream that have no racists having oversight. We should have the autonomy to raise our own children with our own doctrine that's free of the mainstream influences.

Our music has been destroyed, just as our community. When you look at these record labels that's making black musician's create genocide to a beat, who do you think is leading that cause? They're mainly white jewish males. That needs to go.

As far as distinguishing between who gets reparations, it is important to note that ancestry, ethnicity, identity, and race are complex labels that result both from visible traits, such as skin color, and from cultural, economic, geographical, and social factors

I would say you would have to have documents proving that you have been classified, identify or living as an African American since xyz. If said person has been living as an African American for {set a time frame}, I would say yes, they can be classified as such.

Also, I think there should be a range in shaded skin color... What that range is? Give me time and I can provide shades.

There should be a certain range in African American DNA variability using High density genotype data, etc.

There are ways to set standards/criteria and get this thing sorted out.

There needs to be "requirements". Of those requirements, one would have to meet a certain high percentage in order to be classified as African American.

A Jew with supposed dark skin just can't walk up and say "Hey, I'm African American", especially when they lived their whole life clearly not identifying as an African American, nor do they meet any of the other additional criteria.

Lol everyone would start wanting to be black all of a sudden until they're pulled over by the cops

I have more solutions and can go on and get deeper as this really isn't a complex issue at all. We can put man on the moon, build computers with 0's and 1's, but can't figure out how to divide reparations or what reparations will look like?

Give me a break; it's because there's people like 1bad65 in Congress, the Senate and America in general who own and control 90% of everything and genuinely don't want to see the development of Black America? Why, because they are scared to lose all the power, ownership and control of the country.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-25-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Show me one place where I mentioned anything about money? You can't, there you go making up schit like you always do all the while accusing people of lying about you. Typical.
          Are you serious????

Ok, let me look...…

I found something! Your next sentence!

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Anyway, reparations will consist of tax free on income, property, federal and state taxes. Similar to a VA loan, reparations can also consist of zero down on buying a home or special perks for starting businesses like no rent for the first 3 months of owning a business, etc. Things like this that are well within reason. I could keep going.
          There you go, right from your own mouth.

At this point I gotta demand you up your game now.

You've insulted me, you've slandered me, and now you're e-stalking me.

What you aren't doing is providing solutions, and now you're denying your own words!!!

I really don't see much point in going on.

You obviously can't converse like an adult, and when you do try you're just avoiding my questions, moving goalposts, and hurling insults.

I need more solutions and dialogue, and less of your typical mental breakdowns that you have whenever someone disagrees with you on the Internet.

Can you supply me with this, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Comment

Are you serious????

Ok, let me look...…

I found something! Your next sentence!

There you go, right from your own mouth.

At this point I gotta demand you up your game now.

You've insulted me, you've slandered me, and now you're e-stalking me.

What you aren't doing is providing solutions, and now you're denying your own words!!!

I really don't see much point in going on.

You obviously can't converse like an adult, and when you do try you're just avoiding my questions, moving goalposts, and hurling insults.

I need more solutions and dialogue, and less of your typical mental breakdowns that you have whenever someone disagrees with you on the Internet.

Can you supply me with this, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
            This idiot has begged me to provide solutions and then when I do, he doesn't even acknowledge my whole post, but instead chops it up and tries to control the conversation by responding to only what he "WANTS" to respond too and then either ignores or plays stupid to the rest of the points.

For starters, when I recommend having tax benefits, I'm not talking about RECEIVING A MONETARY CHECK/PAYMENT in the mail, you dumbass lol

Now do you guys see why I didn't even want to respond to this idiot. He pulls the same idiotic moves every time.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-25-2020, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Um, you do remember that such policies helped give us the housing market meltdown of 2007-8 and resulting recession, don't you???

So part of your proposed 'solutions' is to emulate a fiscal policy that gave us the second worse recession in our nation's history.

Genius like that is why your people ain't much improved their lot in over 60 years, while the rest of the nation has seen upwards mobility.

And again, you never answered if Asians, Indians, and Jews face this "stacked deck" you referred to, or if that's just your people?

After all, we don't see them crying out for free money, and they are doing pretty darn good in the USA.

Wanna tackle that one too?

Comment

This idiot has begged me to provide solutions and then when I do, he doesn't even acknowledge my whole post, but instead chops it up.
                I did acknowledge them.

I read them back, almost verbatim, and you went nuts.

For starters, when I recommend having tax benefits, I'm not talking about RECEIVING A MONETARY CHECK/PAYMENT in the mail, you dumbass lol
                You're arguing semantics.

If you don't have to pay taxes that other do, you are by definition getting money they do not.

Remember Chollo, this isn't about 'winning', it's about finding solutions.

But lets move on.

So how will your people not having to pay taxes improve their lot and create upwards mobility?

Now do you guys see why I didn't even want to respond to this idiot. .
                And yet you do.

Every single time.

Comment

I did acknowledge them.
                  Stop right there.

You didn't acknowledge all of my points. Try again.

Comment

And again, you never answered if Asians, Indians, and Jews face this "stacked deck" you referred to, or if that's just your people?

Wanna tackle that one too?
                    Oh, that's too easy, the question is do YOU want to talk about it.

I can name at countless laws, operations, bills, etc that have targeted for the undermining and destablization of the African American community over the last 400 years.

Can you show me these same tactics geared against Asians and Jews?

BTW, Indians received guess what? Reparations for their troubles.

You want to compare how the AA community has been decimated in comparison to other minority groups? I will eat you alive on this conversation, you ignorant fool

Comment

Stop right there.

You didn't acknowledge all of my points. Try again.
                      You've placed me on Ignore.

Until that's changed by you, I'll have to accept that as your concession to our debate.

After all, if you're refusing to listen to the other side, there really isn't a debate, now is there?

You know Chollo; hurling insults, e-stalking, and using the Ignore function is no way to debate like an adult, don't you?

EDIT: Let me know if you've taken me off. If you do, we will continue. If you don't, as I said, I'll have to take that as your concession that you can't/won't go on with the debate.

Surely you don't place people on Ignore and then expect them to answer your questions, do you?
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 03-25-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X