No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Please don't quote me as you're beneath me.
    Not in any way buddy.

Again, you're the one ashamed of your possessions, while I'm quite proud of mine.

You're the one running around engaging in ridiculous e-challenges, while I dont take the Internet that seriously at all.

I drive a modded V8 Mustang, you drive a base model Kia.

If you want to argue that one of us is beneath the other, you may want to think twice about that.

If you knew anything about wealth, you'd know wealth isn't gained through owning cars, but it's gained through property, stocks, capital, you know assets, not liabilities, dumbass.
    I actually knew all that.

I'm obviously doing just fine in that regard.

And yes, I know a car is a depreciating asset.

But when you have the disposable income to buy nice big boy toys, well I say "Have Fun!"

My family can't eat a Audi A8. I've made smart financial moves and although I no longer drive the A8, I definitely don't drive a Kia as that car was a rental car since i was going to handle business with Gloveking. I didn't want any traces.
    Lmfao!!!!

Yeah, because you agreed to this nonsense online, and we all know that the Internet leaves no "traces".
    You're as fat as you are stupid.

It's funny, you Internet liars have an answer for everything.

But what you never had is an Audi.

And what's funny was that it was your childish antics that got yourself caught on that lie.

Had you never lowered yourself to meeting a complete stranger to fight him over an Internet disagreement, you'd have never been exposed as the liar you are.

Btw, is it a smart financial decision to spend money on rental cars cars in order to go around meeting up with and fighting complete strangers who happen to have different political beliefs than you?

Call me an idiot, but that seems to be a waste of good money.

Speaking of cars, weren't there rumors about you picking people you shouldn't be picking up in your little Mustang??
    Nope.

Just lies told by an idiot like you who got frustrated out of his head trying to debate me and had to resort to lies and slander.

An idiot who got banned for those lies and slander to boot.

Be careful here buddy, there's a record of you trying to slander me on that, and I'm dying to hit the Report button....

Iirc, you were warned to not bring that up again unless you had proof. Which you do not. Because it never happened.

If I'm truly beneath you, you shouldn't have to lower yourself to lying about and slandering me. The truth should be enough.

Anyway, it's a shame this conversation is hurting you so much. Shouldn't you be somewhere begging posters not to talk to travestyny?
    How am I hurt????

No one struck me or threw things at me. I'm fine, and having a laugh actually.

It's just some fat Kia driving moron calling me names on the Internet.

Dude, I dont know why you superfans equate Internet posting to physical confrontations. It's an odd phenomenon.

Y'all really need to get out more.

Comment

You know, Hoover labeled Garvey, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Black Panthers, etc as "Negro agitators", just as you do me.
      I said nothing of the sort.

I've never used that term to describe anyone, actually.

So far in just 2 posts you've lied about me, slandered me, and have now made a strawman argument.

Up your game, and do it fast.

And not that it matters, but based on your e-challenge video you sure dont look black. You look Hispanic.

Maybe even "White Hispanic".

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Not in any way buddy.

Again, you're the one ashamed of your possessions, while I'm quite proud of mine.

You're the one running around engaging in ridiculous e-challenges, while I dont take the Internet that seriously at all.

I drive a modded V8 Mustang, you drive a base model Kia.

If you want to argue that one of us is beneath the other, you may want to think twice about that.

I actually knew all that.

I'm obviously doing just fine in that regard.

And yes, I know a car is a depreciating asset.

But when you have the disposable income to buy nice big boy toys, well I say "Have Fun!"

Lmfao!!!!

Yeah, because you agreed to this nonsense online, and we all know that the Internet leaves no "traces".
        You're as fat as you are stupid.

It's funny, you Internet liars have an answer for everything.

But what you never had is an Audi.

And what's funny was that it was your childish antics that got yourself caught on that lie.

Had you never lowered yourself to meeting a complete stranger to fight him over an Internet disagreement, you'd have never been exposed as the liar you are.

Btw, is it a smart financial decision to spend money on rental cars cars in order to go around meeting up with and fighting complete strangers who happen to have different political beliefs than you?

Call me an idiot, but that seems to be a waste of good money.

Nope.

Just lies told by an idiot like you who got frustrated out of his head trying to debate me and had to resort to lies and slander.

An idiot who got banned for those lies and slander to boot.

Be careful here buddy, there's a record of you trying to slander me on that, and I'm dying to hit the Report button....

Iirc, you were warned to not bring that up again unless you had proof. Which you do not. Because it never happened.

If I'm truly beneath you, you shouldn't have to lower yourself to lying about and slandering me. The truth should be enough.

How am I hurt????

No one struck me or threw things at me. I'm fine, and having a laugh actually.

It's just some fat Kia driving moron calling me names on the Internet.

Dude, I dont know why you superfans equate Internet posting to physical confrontations. It's an odd phenomenon.

Y'all really need to get out more.
        Lol this weak ass boy comes in crying about slander and lies while slandering, lying and accusing me of never owning an Audi A8, saying I'm Hispanic and that I drive a Kia? How ironic lol

He complains and cries about doing the same exact thing he's crying and complaining about all while trying to REPORT me lol

Now I would say that's typical of your people, but then that would make me just as bad as you.

Now stop quoting me and please continue to beg posters not to talk to Travestyny like the little b1tch made school girl you are
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-24-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Too bad 1sad couldn't address one fact posted in this thread about why reparations aren't warranted . Nice job trying to deflect by using ad-hominem attacks and slandering me while crying about being slandered.

Typical, I'd expect nothing less from your ilk.

Anyone that's e-friends with this slime bag should be ashamed of themselves
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-24-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Now stop quoting me and please continue to beg posters not to talk to Travestyny like the little b1tch made school you are
            I'll do as I please, thank you very much.

And dont worry about your Internet crush Travesty.

I long ago put that 'challenged' kid on Ignore, and I ain't looked back at all.

Meanwhile he still follows me around begging for my attention like a scorned woman.
            (Which must make you so jealous).

Interestingly enough, he been around here a lot less as of late. Its mighty tough to be a D superfan these days.

That must explain why you're suddenly so angry and confrontational. You're lonely. Ain't that sad.

Maybe you could find something more constructive to do with your time than e-beefing. Just a thought.

Comment

Comment

I speak out about issues that are dear to me. It's the "supremacist" in you that tries to dictate to another man what they're allowed and aren't allowed to talk about. It's the same script Hoover used when he labeled black leaders as threats to national security. The supremacist in you wants to own, control and dictate to other men what they can and can't say. You become suicidal at the thought of not being in control. You're a very weak individual without a system in place to protect you.

Again, you want to dictate topics I'm allowed to talk about while having 20K posts about Democrats, Trump and Republicans..

1sad's world revolves around Trump, Democrats, Republicans and Sunspace

What a sad man

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

And not one penny towards reparations, but they want to eat fried chicken and claim how much they love Beyonce when they need a vote.

Comment

Too bad 1sad couldn't address one fact posted in this thread about why reparations aren't warranted . Nice job trying to deflect by using ad-hominem attacks and slandering me while crying about being slandered.
                    Lmfao!!!

Well since you asked....

Of course we dont need reparations.

We dont punish people for wrongs committed by others, even by our ancestors.

As others said, no one who would receive the reparations was a slave, and no one paying the reparations were slave owners.

On top of that, what about black Americans who were not descended from slaves?

How much reparations do they get?

What about white Americans whose ancestors didnt own slaves, and in many cases fought for the North to free the slaves?

What about Americans of all colors whose ancestors first came here after 1865, when slavery ended here?

How much should they be forced to pay in reparations?

You know, just because I didnt refute your ridiculous racist tripe doesnt mean I couldn't. I just didn't feel it necessary, until you got all stupid and arrogant about it.

Sometimes it is better to shut your mouth, ya know.

Typical, I'd expect nothing less from your ilk.
                    Dont mimic me like a little boy hero worshipping his daddy.

I'm not here to be a trendsetter, or a father figure.

Anyone that's e-friends with this slime bag should be ashamed of themselves
                    That really hurts, what with it coming from a guy who changes his way of speaking to emulate mine.

Ain't nothing worse than a supposed grown ass man hero worshipping another man like this.

Right, Junior?

Comment

I speak out about issues that are dear to me. It's the "supremacist" in you that tries to dictate to another man what they're allowed and aren't allowed to talk about. It's the same script Hoover used when he labeled black leaders as threats to national security. The supremacist in you wants to own, control and dictate to other men what they can and can't say. You become suicidal at the thought of not being in control. You're a very weak individual without a system in place to protect you.

Again, you want to dictate topics I'm allowed to talk about while having 20K posts about Democrats, Trump and Republicans..

1sad's world revolves around Trump, Democrats, Republicans and Sunspace

What a sad man
                      Dont try and psychoanalyze strangers on the Internet.

It's almost as pathetic as mimicking them.

Btw, if I'm such a weak man and a head case, why are you altering your way of speaking to sound just like me???

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X