Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This news is so trivial and irrelevant...who cares? Other politicians from both sides have done much worse, this is like normal behavior in comparison. Even w/o comparing...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No you can't, But guys like you think you can, so be it.
      ACA will allow you to keep your Doctor! ACA will not raise premiums on the middle class!

The difference between those lies and Trump lies is that the former actually had serious effect on people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Good point. If you are trying to placate communities over music you listened to while high you can't go wrong with Bob. EVERYONE loves Bob. She'll get weed smoking mfers to soccer moms votes with that move.
        i am getting a real manufactured vibe from her.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          i am getting a real manufactured vibe from her.
          She has a similar vibe to Barrack but atleast Barrack a true Black American.

Comment

Ummmmm.... No. Obama is/was an elitists white man with caramel skin. Raised by white. Related to the Queen of England. Born and bred to be who he is.

What part if that represents "Black America"

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
              She doesn't strike me as a hip hop/rap expert.

I think she just had one of these moments:

You mean a politician said something to make them seem relatable to their audience?

Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                This news is so trivial and irrelevant...who cares? Other politicians from both sides have done much worse, this is like normal behavior in comparison. Even w/o comparing...lol.
                We know you dont care because this is one of your team's star players doing the lying.

That's what superfans like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  You mean a politician said something to make them seem relatable to their audience?

Shocker.

LOL......every politician does it. Trump spouts racist nonsense and manipulates the hillbilly rednecks.

Comment

I was told this chick was AA the other day.. but was sure I read on here her Dad was Jamaican and mum Indian or something and she lived in Canada for quite a bit?

That doesn't strike me as someone who's African American.. or does she qualify?

Anyway this lie doesn't bother me too much.. but the woman just seems fake in general trying to pass as something she's not
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-13-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Is not the worst lie that a politician have said but that makes her fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X