Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... What's lamer than saying, "I didn't inhale"?
    Making up a lie about smoking because you're trying to sound cool.

Comment

She smoked something alright, but it was Mayor Willie Brown's cawk.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        ACA will allow you to keep your Doctor! ACA will not raise premiums on the middle class!

The difference between those lies and Trump lies is that the former actually had serious effect on people.
        The other difference is the primary reason you call this a "lie" is because you don't want to point the finger at your governor that blocked implementation of ACA, which likely caused your premiums to go up and caused you to have to go to a different doctor.

In states where Republican governors and legislatures didn't block implementation the law proved to be such a positive that Trump couldn't repeal it with a Republican Senate and House because so many people, especially republicans, found the opposite experience of what you described in many of your NSB posts.

Would be nice if you held the people responsible for your situation accountable rather than blame Obama for actually implementing a policy that helps the vast majority of Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Was it? Or was it just a legit misrecalling of small details of a few years when she was potentially high as f#ck?

I think you are even taking this too seriously if you think this was a planted line to appeal to certain groups.

And for those who are claiming this is some big lie if a mfer on here says he attended the Ali vs Spinks II fight in 1976 is he lying or just misrecalling some old ass sh^t by a couple years? I say the latter cuz its obvious not a malicious attempt to deveive someone as much as just regular old human forgetfulness. If you remember random sh^t from 30 years ago like this on the fly with 100% accuracy you are a f#cking robot.
          I really do Eff P. She has a real problem to overcome with non college educated black males given she was a prosecutor, her husband is white, and she often rejects being labeled black.

She isn't the "female Obama" as many have labeled her.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            link it..... cuz, again, i paraphrased, you took it one way... so I reiterated.... not that difficult really just link it so everyone here can see
            The thread is here on NSB. You didn't paraphrase you outright lied about what Killer Mike said. You and other Trump supporters do this daily. You get some posters with it but not those of us that are used to that.

The words were included in the video just so people like you couldn't do what you tried to do.

Just no reason for you to pull that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The thread is here on NSB. You didn't paraphrase you outright lied about what Killer Mike said. You and other Trump supporters do this daily. You get some posters with it but not those of us that are used to that.

The words were included in the video just so people like you couldn't do what you tried to do.

Just no reason for you to pull that garbage.
              stop using excuses.....

link it... its that simple

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                stop using excuses.....

link it... its that simple
                You created the thread so stop the grandstanding BS. You didn't forget you made it or can't pretend you don't know what I'm posting about. SMDH!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I really do Eff P. She has a real problem to overcome with non college educated black males given she was a prosecutor, her husband is white, and she often rejects being labeled black.

She isn't the "female Obama" as many have labeled her.
                    Is saying Snoop & 2pac really gonna do that job doe is I guess part of why I think this isn't a lie just a misrecalling of time as people are prone to do about some small sh^t from 30 years ago when you were high.

It'd be like remembering the music that was playing the first time I got my dick sucked or something. Maybe it was Jodeci maybe it Marvin Gaye but I'm probably gonna say Jodeci cuz I remember I've for sure had my dick sucked to Jodeci many times more than to Marvin Gaye.

And I think I'm pretty cynical of all these sketchy ass politicians more than most & I pledge no alliance to the R's or D's like a lot of people here seem to.

Plus wouldn't there have been better answers? I mean EVERYONE was listening to Snoop & 2Pac ffs. Black kids, white kids, hispanic kids, f#cking Japanese kids. She shoulda said EPMD or Eric B & Rakim if she's trying to get a real hip hop crowd supporting her vs going more mainstream-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      2020 hopeful Kamala Harris was busted in a lie, during a radio interview.

Harris admitted to smoking pot in her college years, saying she got high while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dawg.

However, both artists were 18-years-old around that time, and didn’t release albums until after Harris was done with graduate school.

Breitbart reported that Harris said, “Oh yeah, it was definitely Snoop. Uh-huh. Definitely. Tupac for sure,” she replied when asked what music she listened to when getting high.

Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and obtained her law degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989. Tupac’s first album — 2Pacalypse Now — was released in 1991, while Snoop Dogg’s first album —Doggystyle — came out in 1993.

“As with her former position on legalization, she’s scamming,” Reason editor-at-large Nick Gillespie said of Harris’s claim.

How high did kamalaHarris get while smoking weed in college? High enough to claim she listened to Tupac and snoopdogg as a student, though their debuts came after she graduated college ('86) and law school ('89). As with her former position on legalization, she's scamming

Nick Gillespie (@nickgillespie) February 12, 2019

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”

Harris made her comments Monday on “The Breakfast Club,” the New York City-based nationally syndicated radio program hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God. The program touts that it is “the world’s most dangerous morning show” and is popular in the hip hop community.

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender was then asked what music she listened to when she smoked a joint. Charlamagne tha God bluntly asked, “What was you listening to when you was high? What was on? What song was on?”

Harris quickly responded, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”

However, Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and was finished with law school by 1989. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1990.

Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggystyle” was released in 1993. Snoop made music prior to his first album, appearing on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album “The Chronic” and the soundtrack of the 1992 film “Deep Cover,” but they were both released years after Harris finished school.

As for Tupac, his first album “2Pacalypse Now” was released in 1991. The rap legend also recorded music as part of the group Digital Underground, but it was also released in the early 1990s after Harris finished school.
                      LOL...this is funny. She's trying to say she's honest about her pot smoking by saying she inhaled unlike Clinton who was likely lying...yet she lied about the experience anyways. She has fake written all over her.

The Democrats should change their party name to The Cornucopia Party for Republicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X