No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Veryyyy fakish. Plus are they trying to say the only way she can be "down". Is to smoke weed ? They would never try that crap on the Asian or Jewish crowd. It's kinda sad.
    The days of dancing ur way to the black vote is over. People finally waking up. Thank Gawd. Fuk that b1tch.

She still fine tho. Been wanting to give it to her for the last 15 years atleast. But now it's a hate fuk. I can believe I voted for the sexy Kuntess a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      LOL I love the excuses! Trump is a clown and lies so from now on Dems can be clowns and lie. WTF! Because no Dems POTUS lied before Trump. I thought Dems "were the better party" with morals ect?

You cant make these excuses up. What a joke.
      it really shows you dunn's mind set.....

really the only ones to think that way are immature people and children....

really ive already met some people here but im super glad i didnt meet a sjw like him

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        The days of dancing ur way to the black vote is over. People finally waking up. Thank Gawd. Fuk that b1tch.

She still fine tho. Been wanting to give it to her for the last 15 years atleast. But now it's a hate fuk. I can believe I voted for the sexy Kuntess a few times.
        I agree with you $1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.
          You can say the same if you voted for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

If only you were a 60 year old mayor that could use your position to get her a job. She would of dropped those panties for you with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
              You can say the same if you voted for Obama.
              No you can't, But guys like you think you can, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                "if ya did it I can do it too!"

Mandown already tried the "purposeful misinterpretation" deflection. Will not work.

You of all people should avoid this after doing this in the Killer Mike thread. The words were included and you still went with a complete lie about what he said, sacrificing any credibility the argument you made had.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I think it was during Obamas 2nd run in office, the legalization of MJ was the number 1 sought question (online) that Americans wanted answered/addressed. These interviews of presidential candidates being asked questions about legalizing MJ are legitimate. Its important old fogies hear people in high offices talk so nonchalantly about MJ vs what they heard growing up. And I do agree with you in that sense, it wouldve been better for her to say she used to do it and she has remained successful.
                  I agree. I just think Harris needs a more honest message to voters. If she wants to legalize weed just say so. But this seemed like a cheap attempt to connect with black and hispanic males that are going to be skeptical of her since she was an Attorney General and former Prosecutor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    If only you were a 60 year old mayor that could use your position to get her a job. She would of dropped those panties for you with no problem
                    I KNOW!!! Damn u Willie Brown. He was fuking on a prime Kamala Harris too. I don't think Kamala is black. Saying she Indian on both sides.

Slick Willie is a playa tho. Got that good Indian coochie on lock. Left her husband with the left overs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Mandown already tried the "purposeful misinterpretation" deflection. Will not work.

You of all people should avoid this after doing this in the Killer Mike thread. The words were included and you still went with a complete lie about what he said, sacrificing any credibility the argument you made had.
                      I didnt lie about anything.... again its called paraphrasing learn the difference......

or....

quote me in said lie and where I admitted to it... ill wait.....

Comment

Working...
                      X