No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.
    Better yet she shouldve did the interview smoking a blunt. That alone wouldve gotten my vote.

Comment

If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.
      Veryyyy fakish. Plus are they trying to say the only way she can be "down". Is to smoke weed ? They would never try that crap on the Asian or Jewish crowd. It's kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        She's doing her best to try and seem relatable.
        This just seem borderline racist. So she smokes we so we will vote for her ? I am a tax paying home owner. Idgaf this is stupid. Talk about something else if you want to be relatable then talk about faith or family values.

Not all hip hop crowd even votes.

Comment

Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
          I couldn’t agree more.
          Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Better yet she shouldve did the interview smoking a blunt. That alone wouldve gotten my vote.
          Boxfan83 LOL!

As a former prosecutor she is going to have a hard time connecting to certain communities. This was the dumbest way possible to try and connect and relate.

Just keep it real-I used to get high when I was in school. When I got the job with the Prosecutor's office I had to stop blazing.

Honesty like that would be easily understandable because a a LOT of working, poor and middle class folks had to stop blazing when they got a "real" job because of the drug tests.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Veryyyy fakish. Plus are they trying to say the only way she can be "down". Is to smoke weed ? They would never try that crap on the Asian or Jewish crowd. It's kinda sad.
            Agree with you. Cheapest way to try and connect and it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              So what are people supposed to tip toe around questions because it may fit a stereotype? Its not like they asked her if she was from a crack house. Legalizing MJ is a very serious topic among Americans, asking a politician their point of view from a using standpoint vs non-use is a legitimate question.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                So what are people supposed to tip toe around questions because it may fit a stereotype? Its not like they asked her if she was from a crack house. Legalizing MJ is a very serious topic among Americans, asking a politician their point of view from a using standpoint vs non-use is a legitimate question.
                Then why base it around black rappers that had nothing to do with her during school.

Just say you support weed and move on.

Comment

Boxfan83 LOL!

As a former prosecutor she is going to have a hard time connecting to certain communities. This was the dumbest way possible to try and connect and relate.

Just keep it real-I used to get high when I was in school. When I got the job with the Prosecutor's office I had to stop blazing.

Honesty like that would be easily understandable because a a LOT of working, poor and middle class folks had to stop blazing when they got a "real" job because of the drug tests.
                  I think it was during Obamas 2nd run in office, the legalization of MJ was the number 1 sought question (online) that Americans wanted answered/addressed. These interviews of presidential candidates being asked questions about legalizing MJ are legitimate. Its important old fogies hear people in high offices talk so nonchalantly about MJ vs what they heard growing up. And I do agree with you in that sense, it wouldve been better for her to say she used to do it and she has remained successful.

Comment

I smoked pot with Harris at Harvard in 1970. True Story. Snoop showed up, but after Harris went to class, so no, she'd didn't smoke with Snoop. Tupac came over the next day when I was jamming with Jimi Hendrix but Tupac left because Jimi was playing blues and Tupac said "the blues is slave music".

Comment

"if ya did it I can do it too!"

Comment

Working...
                      X