No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

2020 hopeful Kamala Harris was busted in a lie, during a radio interview.

Harris admitted to smoking pot in her college years, saying she got high while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dawg.

However, both artists were 18-years-old around that time, and didn’t release albums until after Harris was done with graduate school.

Breitbart reported that Harris said, “Oh yeah, it was definitely Snoop. Uh-huh. Definitely. Tupac for sure,” she replied when asked what music she listened to when getting high.

Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and obtained her law degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989. Tupac’s first album — 2Pacalypse Now — was released in 1991, while Snoop Dogg’s first album —Doggystyle — came out in 1993.

“As with her former position on legalization, she’s scamming,” Reason editor-at-large Nick Gillespie said of Harris’s claim.

How high did kamalaHarris get while smoking weed in college? High enough to claim she listened to Tupac and snoopdogg as a student, though their debuts came after she graduated college ('86) and law school ('89). As with her former position on legalization, she's scamming

Nick Gillespie (@nickgillespie) February 12, 2019

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”

Harris made her comments Monday on “The Breakfast Club,” the New York City-based nationally syndicated radio program hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God. The program touts that it is “the world’s most dangerous morning show” and is popular in the hip hop community.

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender was then asked what music she listened to when she smoked a joint. Charlamagne tha God bluntly asked, “What was you listening to when you was high? What was on? What song was on?”

Harris quickly responded, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”

However, Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and was finished with law school by 1989. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1990.

Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggystyle” was released in 1993. Snoop made music prior to his first album, appearing on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album “The Chronic” and the soundtrack of the 1992 film “Deep Cover,” but they were both released years after Harris finished school.

As for Tupac, his first album “2Pacalypse Now” was released in 1991. The rap legend also recorded music as part of the group Digital Underground, but it was also released in the early 1990s after Harris finished school.

If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.

Comment

She's doing her best to try and seem relatable.

Comment

She’s fake

Not worth a vote lads

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.
          LOL I love the excuses! Trump is a clown and lies so from now on Dems can be clowns and lie. WTF! Because no Dems POTUS lied before Trump. I thought Dems "were the better party" with morals ect?

You cant make these excuses up. What a joke.

Comment

She's trying too hard to play to the hip-hop/tabloid celebrity demographic, a pandering fail! She could have just went with LL Cool J, Run DMC, Kurtis Blow, those were her era, but she wants to appeal to the younger Gen X and millennial voters.
            Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 02-13-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              LOL I love the excuses! Trump is a clown and lies so from now on Dems can be clowns and lie. WTF! Because no Dems POTUS lied before Trump. I thought Dems "were the better party" with morals ect?

"But he did it too!" is the logic of a child.

It's not surprising to see the Big Dunning-Kruger using such a sad, pathetic cheer.

Comment

Its alot like watching Vanilla Ice back in the day.

That idiot told so many lies about his upbringing that he couldnt keep them all straight, and he'd get himself all tripped up in interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

That isn't anything close to what the post is about. It's about Trump supporters. Typical mandown- purposely misinterpret the post then respond to the misinterpretation rather than the actual post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I couldn’t agree more.

Comment

Working...
                    X