Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Caught Red Handed in Obvious Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She went to law school in San Francisco Oakland is the town over. Tupac was first heard nationally in 1991 in “same song”. But his music floated around in the clubs and local radio before that. She Likely heard Tupac while in las school.

I live in Vacaville cailfornia. The rock group Papa Roach is from here. Went to high school with one of the band members. Their music was around for many years before they hit it big. They played the local bars and clubs even house parties, years before they dropped their first album.

I don’t believe she is totally fibbing, more like a hazy memory, pun intended.

Comment

What, kamala a liberal democrat pandering to black People. Shocker

This is straight out of Obama’s playbook,, pandering for street cred n votes, and once they get power they will leave them broke brothers in the dust.

How many times has obama given speeches to Chicago youth and helped them since he left office, and how many times has he taken private corporate speeches since he left office? Hint one is Zero, the other is dozens.

And y’all wonder why you in perpetual poverty

Comment

Total BS obviously. She was training with the CIA in middle Earth back in 86'. Project Falcon. She teleported to Venus. Frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If you voted for or support Trump, you lost the ability to complain about a candidate lying about something. If you can overlook lies and focus on outcomes, Dems that support Harris should be able to do same.

Harris should just say I used to smoke and now I don't. This was a silly way one of her staff thought would connect with the black and progressive community and all it did was make her look fake.
          That's a lie unto itself though.

Despite being subjected to exponentially greater scrutiny than any politician in US history (simultaneously the immediate successor to untouchable media darling obama & the first president in decades willing to openly confront mass immigration) the lies he's been caught in are a pretty thin/desperate list.

I've cornered you a hundred times demanding to know your specific policies/platform and how they contrast with Trump, who is a transparent '90s moderate on paper regardless of media depictions. You do not know. You likely agree with most of his governing decisions.

You have simply invested too much into the "RESISTANCE" at this point and your personal ego would be shattered if you admitted he's been an above-average president and in contrast to the doomsday predictions, the country & economy have measurably improved for every ethnic group following his first year in office. Do you see how pathetic that is?
          Last edited by ////; 02-16-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Total BS obviously. She was training with the CIA in middle Earth back in 86'. Project Falcon. She teleported to Venus. Frequently.

Comment

Working...
            X