No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
    If it's really her stuff, do you actually think the police department is gonna admit to it? They are gonna say it was his.
    I can't be cynical before there is a reason to be cynical, but do you think this dude owned a ballistic police vest & a backpack full of police sh^t to?

Hell if all that sh^t was in his house maybe she was f#cking the dude & this is some jilted lover situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I can't be cynical before there is a reason to be cynical, but do you think this dude owned a ballistic police vest & a backpack full of police sh^t to?

Hell if all that sh^t was in his house maybe she was f#cking the dude & this is some jilted lover situation.
      He's dead now, so that mean's he can't speak up for himself. Easy for the cops to just say it was his. Now it'll make him look more like the bad person here, in return, the lady cops gets off free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yo homie, that was her sh-t, so was the weed. This chick shot him in cold blood because he didn't want to f-ck her no more.

Comment

• Yall all know damn that was her weed. She liked to come home from a day's work, do her paperwork, smoke, and get on that BBC!

I mean lets keep it 1 thousand and piss a lot of the lounge off but NO RACISM- a LOT of white females like weed and BBC!

Just because she is a cop doesn't make her any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yo homie, that was her sh-t, so was the weed. This chick shot him in cold blood because he didn't want to f-ck her no more.
            I believe that bag of weed was planted by the police to make him look bad.
            It’s like the Chapelle show where they sprinkle some crack after shooting every black guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              I believe that bag of weed was planted by the police to make him look bad.
              It’s like the Chapelle show where they sprinkle some crack after shooting every black guy.
              LMFAO! If this was a suspect I'd agree but she was off duty and this wasn't a stop or arrest.

That is her weed, vest and paperwork. She probably stayed over the night before.

Comment

• How have they not found any proof that these two knew each other? They never talked, texted or contacted each other via social media at all? Not a single person in the building who saw either of the two going into the other's apartment/talking to one another in or around the building at any time aside from the night of the shooting? Nothing indicating such on the security cameras? No prints of Jean in Guyger's apartment or vice versa?

Are the cops even trying, or are they just keeping information out of the press? The victim's family attorney should hire a private investigator.

Comment

• Real shyt, I never knew cops could take their service pistols home, really surprised.

Anyway, she doing time,

Comment

• Let me get this straight, shes "knows the guy and was sleeping with him" and was "trying to cover it up" so she shoots him ONE time?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Let me get this straight, shes "knows the guy and was sleeping with him" and was "trying to cover it up" so she shoots him ONE time?
                      Who said that?

Comment

Working...
                      X