No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
    I dont know about you, but every time i pull up to my driveway, i am never thinking dont go into the wrong house. That thought never enter my mind because it's not like you go into the wrong house often.

When i pull up to my house, there's a million thoughts running through my mind about what i am gonna do when i get inside. Now imagine you're thinking "i need to hurry up and get inside to use the bathroom", then you open the door and someone is standing there, you're not gonna think you enter the wrong house.

For this instance here, the guy inside his house when the lady came in, the guy inside the house was probably spooked thinking someone is coming to rob him. So the guy probably approach the lady in an aggressive way (since he's probably thinking something bad is gonna happen to him). And since the lady thinks she's in her house and an aggressive man is charging at her, she has no choice but to shoot.
    Thats the part where we see things completely differently.

Tell me why he would charge at her agrresively when he is unarmed and she has a gun aimed at him.

Listen, lets be honest, almost everyone on this planet would drop in cover and piss their pants just at the sight of a gun pointed at them, just off instincts.

Im sorry i dont believe that she pulled out, gave him instructions, and his response was to charge at her.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

Tell me why he would charge at her agrresively when he is unarmed and she has a gun aimed at him.

Listen, lets be honest, almost everyone on this planet would drop in cover and piss their pants just at the sight of a gun pointed at them, just off instincts.

Im sorry i dont believe that she pulled out, gave him instructions, and his response was to charge at her.
      He's in his own house! She came in, what is he suppose to do? Get on his knees and start begging? (It's a women, most guys on here would try to do something first before surrendering). That's his house, the lady came in so of course he's gonna defend his property. If someone opens my door and came in (and i dont recognized them), i'll be like WTF!!!??(in a aggressive manner)

That's just my speculation on this matter. He thought he was getting robbed/harmed so he did what he had to do. The lady thinking she's entering her own home and then she see the man approaching her aggressively, what else is she suppose to do when she's armed?

Comment

You dont find it questionable that she doesnt recognize her own apartment?

The doormat, the smell, the lights, decor, furniture...

Even if the layout is similar, I will never get that part.
        Nah.

She didn't get very far into the apartment as I understand it. It was late. It was dark. Lotsa of these apartments & even neighborhoods looks like they cloned the whole damn construction of the place vs actually built it. His place was RIGHT where her place was the floor below. He was like 434 & she was like 334 (idr the real numbers).

The only glaring difference as I've read it was a lil red carpet he had in front of his door & the number on his door & I don't think its THAT unusual that one could overlook those things after a long day (supposedly 15hrs) in a place you were new to (supposedly only lived their one month). The wrong level of the parking garage she drove into even looked the same as hers. Her comfort level that nothing was weird at all here was probably super high til whatever happened with that door went down & for sure when she seen a moving shadow in what she thought was her apartment.

Its more than likely just a freak sh^tshow of a thing to happen to the guy specifically & her. Obviously he's dead so he got far the worst of it, but her life is gonna get turned to sh^t & twisted upside down here & she'll have to have regret for doing what she did to this man to more than likely not that I'm saying I or anyone should shed a tear for her, but just saying there is no winner here.

I wouldn't be surprised if this sorta thing happens x times a year every year to a certain number of altercations & even death in extreme circumstances. Main difference that sets this one apart is she's a police officer & he's a black man which there is a whole legit controversy with in this generation with that sh^t. This just isn't one of those situations realllllllly despite lotsa people wanting it to be one of those situations. This is a confused person who accidentally killed a man, not a cop murdering a black citizen despite all the right parts in this drama being cast with a cop & a black citizen.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-12-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Everyone is talking about this from the cop's perspective, what about the dead man's and his family's perspective?

He is in his apartment, it's dark, someone just broke in. he's scrambling for his life, scared and startled, the person that broke in allegedly yells out but its dark so are you going to think its a cop in that situation and listen?

then gets shot twice and killed. His family watches as the killer is allowed to remain free, unarrested, and given every chance to spin a tale and change the actual facts such that she gets the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps since almost all of us are regular citizens like the victim and not cops, maybe we should try to look at this from his perspective.
          I don't think anyone is blaming him for anything here thats why his side isn't being looked over like her side is. He was a victim either way it went down. If she's a vicious killer who had a grudge against him or a scorned lover or was confused & thinking he was in her apartment as she's claiming he's still the innocent victim.

I just tend to think she's not a malicious murderer based on the story as known so far. If there is more there fair enough I could easily change my stance.

This sh^t is beyond f#cked up whatever happened & I got nothing but love & positive thoughts for this mans loved ones & family. Its just a crazy ass story, but these types of low % things to happen happen all the time in a world with 7 billion or however many people are on this rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
            That clear things up a bit. When i first heard about this story, the rumors was that she was dating that black guy and she didn't want her current boyfriend to find out so she went over to his house and murdered him and made up a story to cover that up.

But now that it's been brought to my attention that she lives in that same complex as him then maybe it was a simple mistake? If they were fooling around with each other then im sure neighbors would have saw her at his place in the past before?
            Yea if there was something between them, sexual or otherwise, I'd assume it would come out sooner or later so that'll work itself out one way or another in the coming weeks & months I'd imagine.

Most of the stuff I've seen about them dating/f#cking is surrounding some picture of the guy & some girls, one of which is misidentified as the cop.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-12-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I'd assume he didn't even see the gun or perhaps understand what was going on fully. From the account I read it was dark in the apartment & he was in boxers & one could assume sleeping or trying to doze off maybe so he mighta not been 100% alert if he's the slow waking type. Believe it was 9pm (not 100% on the time) which is early for bed, but maybe not to this cat as he sounded like he was making moves & trying to get things happening in his life.

And randomly thats probably the saddest part of the whole thing. Nothing worse to me than a young cat grinding it out who's life ends early through a f#cked up situation, like this, or sickness or w/e. Never finding out what you can achieve or the world finding out what you can achieve is some sad sh^t to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I don't think anyone is blaming him for anything here thats why his side isn't being looked over like her side is. He was a victim either way it went down. If she's a vicious killer who had a grudge against him or a scorned lover or was confused & thinking he was in her apartment as she's claiming he's still the innocent victim.

I just tend to think she's not a malicious murderer based on the story as known so far. If there is more there fair enough I could easily change my stance.

This sh^t is beyond f#cked up whatever happened & I got nothing but love & positive thoughts for this mans loved ones & family. Its just a crazy ass story, but these types of low % things to happen happen all the time in a world with 7 billion or however many people are on this rock.
                No one is blaming him, but posters are looking at this from the cop's perspective and giving her every benefit of the doubt.

With all due respect she is a murderer Eff P. she was off duty and shot someone to death. this wasn't police and suspect-this was 2 civilians, one of whom is an off duty cop.

I think we just need to look at this from his perspective-man in the dark, someone has just broken into his home, he's scared and the person is yelling at him.

Then she was given 3 days to sit with the union and lawyers to craft a story that will completely be in her favor.

Maybe we should treat her as a killer 1st and cop 2nd instead of the other way around given she wasn't on duty and this wasn't a crime scene in any way, shape or form.

Comment

No one is blaming him, but posters are looking at this from the cop's perspective and giving her every benefit of the doubt.
                  Its not about giving her the benefit of the doubt. Its about trying to figure out how believable her story is or isn't from my POV for me.

With all due respect she is a murderer Eff P. she was off duty and shot someone to death. this wasn't police and suspect-this was 2 civilians, one of whom is an off duty cop.
                  If you wanna say she's a murderer fair play. Technically you are right. If one kills another person they did murder them whatever the circumstances so I wouldn't argue with you on that.

But for me I can't call someone I think accidentally killed someone as a murderer. To me intent is something that matters. And legally intent seems to matter if someone is deemed a murderer.

I think we just need to look at this from his perspective-man in the dark, someone has just broken into his home, he's scared and the person is yelling at him.

Then she was given 3 days to sit with the union and lawyers to craft a story that will completely be in her favor.

Maybe we should treat her as a killer 1st and cop 2nd instead of the other way around given she wasn't on duty and this wasn't a crime scene in any way, shape or form.
                  I'm not treating her as anything except a person in the situation she was in. Outside of her having a gun on her idk that the fact she was a cop matters THAT much in what went down. And idk what is gained for me in general or in the overall narrative in finding out if she's telling the truth or not by looking at his last moments which are f#cked up if she is a malicious murderer or this was a freak show of an accident.

The cops obviously did treat her as a cop first & a person who just shot & killed someone second, but idk what that gots to do with anything from my, or anyone giving their, take on this situation. Thats on them not me.

If you wanna talk about cops doing cop sh^t for cops & against citizens thats a whole other & much longer conversation. I just don't see that in play here from her.

She appears to have been a person coming home after a long day of work to her new apartment & probably looking to take a shower & go to bed not be involved in killing some innocent man who was minding his own business & sleeping to be prepared for an early morning getting to work. These are just two people living their lives, it would appear, who's lives colluded in the most unfortunate way they likely could have colluded. Its f#cked up, but its not as loaded a situation as people are making it out to be unless it turns out they knew each other before this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Its not about giving her the benefit of the doubt. Its about trying to figure out how believable her story is or isn't from my POV for me.

If you wanna say she's a murderer fair play. Technically you are right. If one kills another person they did murder them whatever the circumstances so I wouldn't argue with you on that.

But for me I can't call someone I think accidentally killed someone as a murderer. To me intent is something that matters. And legally intent seems to matter if someone is deemed a murderer.

I'm not treating her as anything except a person in the situation she was in. Outside of her having a gun on her idk that the fact she was a cop matters THAT much in what went down. And idk what is gained for me in general or in the overall narrative in finding out if she's telling the truth or not by looking at his last moments which are f#cked up if she is a malicious murderer or this was a freak show of an accident.

The cops obviously did treat her as a cop first & a person who just shot & killed someone second, but idk what that gots to do with anything from my, or anyone giving their, take on this situation. Thats on them not me.

If you wanna talk about cops doing cop sh^t for cops & against citizens thats a whole other & much longer conversation. I just don't see that in play here from her.

She appears to have been a person coming home after a long day of work to her new apartment & probably looking to take a shower & go to bed not be involved in killing some innocent man who was minding his own business & sleeping to be prepared for an early morning getting to work. These are just two people living their lives, it would appear, who's lives colluded in the most unfortunate way they likely could have colluded. Its f#cked up, but its not as loaded a situation as people are making it out to be unless it turns out they knew each other before this situation.
                    The intent was to kill, else she would've aimed for his lower extremities.

Look, I'm not mad at you for how you see it. What bothers me is she is being treated as an innocent person that made a mistake when she in fact murdered someone in cold blood for no reason.

She wasn't in danger. She wasn't under attack. I don't give a f-ck if she had a long day-we presume this man had a long day at work as well.

If she truly just made a mistake then so be it. It just feels like most posters are allowing themselves to come up with every possible scenario where this is an accident. This wasn't an accident.

She fired her weapon intending to kill him. She was successful. Lets not keep giving her a pass for that.

Comment

The intent was to kill, else she would've aimed for his lower extremities.

Look, I'm not mad at you for how you see it. What bothers me is she is being treated as an innocent person that made a mistake when she in fact murdered someone in cold blood for no reason.

She wasn't in danger. She wasn't under attack. I don't give a f-ck if she had a long day-we presume this man had a long day at work as well.

If she truly just made a mistake then so be it. It just feels like most posters are allowing themselves to come up with every possible scenario where this is an accident. This wasn't an accident.

She fired her weapon intending to kill him. She was successful. Lets not keep giving her a pass for that.
                      It'd be one thing if I was coming up with HER story. But she's coming up with her story. So I'm not treating anyone as anything or giving anyone passes or w/e.

I'm just a cat on a boxing forum reading a weird ass story & trying to make sense of it. I'm not playing any side. There isn't sides to this thing to me.

I know crazy sh^t can happen. She's saying this crazy sh^t went down. Outside of the door situation & the let me in thing idk that anything she's saying don't make 100% sense to me if I was in her shoes. And to me the door thing & the let me in thing need to be shaken out more still & if they did now each other previous to this incident thats important to & could change my take, but as told thus far & with the details we've heard I don't get why she'd maliciously go into this cats place to murder him. This seems like a legit accidental shooting/death to me.

Problem is there is too much built in sh^t with cops & black men & black men legit being murdered in cold blood for nothing or trivial sh^t making this a whole big thing that it actual isn't. Its a loaded situation, but I'm not viewing it like that cuz it doesn't seem like its anything like these other situations. Its a freak ass event that destroyed this young cats life & will haunt this woman til she dies most likely. There is no sides, there are no winners & losers here as I see it. Too many people thinking silly sh^t on this one if you ask me & making it out to be part of a larger narrative & bringing in those emotions & that anger that I'm not bringing into this situation.

Not speaking on you just saying in general I think too many people are looking at this in conjunction with other cop sh^t that actual is malicious & cold blooded.

Comment

Working...
                      X