No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White female police officer murders black man in his own home

What a disgusting woman. The went into his apartment "on accident" and shot him to death. It's a shame when something like this happens.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/09/us/am...ean/index.html

she prolly cheated on her husband with him so she had to get rid of the evidence "it was an accident" uhhuh okay katie

Comment

Any other civilians would have been arrested for shooting someone in their OWN home. But this ***** gets a pass and at home

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Any other civilians would have been arrested for shooting someone in their OWN home. But this ***** gets a pass and at home
        A pass?
        https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/09/us/am...ean/index.html

Comment

So sad first thing they focus on is race

Comment

As crazy as it seems, I think it was an honest mistake. I'm guessing the chick was a bit drunk or something, though?

I once lived in a building that had a twin building next to it. One day someone came to my door, tried to open it....and when I went to the door to see who was trying to get into my apartment, all I saw was smoke because he ran away so fast.

A few days later I saw one of my neighbors and he apologized. Said he went into the wrong building, and because they looked identical, thought it was his apartment.....until he heard the dog that he doesn't have barking

Comment

That’s new. I read the earlier news report where she was still free

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                she prolly cheated on her husband with him so she had to get rid of the evidence "it was an accident" uhhuh okay katie
                LOL where you getting this from? Why would she kill someone she's f#cking? People got side dick/p#ssy lined up for years w/o someone finding out. And shooting his ass & then calling the police on yourself isn't a good way to conceal the connection between you & your f#ck buddy. If she killed him & gtfo of there then it might be a more likely situation that she was trying to get away with something.

Also is she even married?

She looks like a rough 30yrs old to me. Looking damn near 40. Although maybe murdering a guy a couple days ago is rough on the face idk.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  As crazy as it seems, I think it was an honest mistake. I'm guessing the chick was a bit drunk or something, though?

I once lived in a building that had a twin building next to it. One day someone came to my door, tried to open it....and when I went to the door to see who was trying to get into my apartment, all I saw was smoke because he ran away so fast.

A few days later I saw one of my neighbors and he apologized. Said he went into the wrong building, and because they looked identical, thought it was his apartment.....until he heard the dog that he doesn't have barking
                  Yea me too. Weird ass mistake, but mistake all the same.

And its odd to me they are pressing so hard on her for this when I've seen videos of far more disturbing murders by the police & those mfers ain't spent a day in central booking or spending a minute in a cell.

Maybe the blue line is sexist or something idfk, but this feels weird that she's in so deep & so many others in worse less defendable situation never got past the shallow end of the pool.

Comment

That’s a powerful act of feminism. She’s breaking barriers proving female police officers can kill black dudes just as good as a male police officer can. So brave.

Comment

Working...
                    X