Collapse
No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve missed the number on my apartment or hotel room before.

But I’ve never missed an entire floor before so I find that hard to believe that a police officer would make that mistake unless she were either drunk or high.

He had a bright red rug in front of his door and the area is lit at night. K lay if you were impaired you would miss it.

Next the doors close and lock automatically so there goes her door was open already story.

Neighbors say they heard her asking to be allowed in to the apartment. That contradicts her accident alibi.

A lot ain’t adding up but when you murder the o lynothwr witness it’s hard to get the other side of the story.

I don’t believe a word of someone that illegally entered and shot someone.

Just to make it clear I don’t think Guyger is some rabid racist.

But I do think that what is at fault is what has been allowed to propagate is a culture of irresponsibility.

Before a couple years ago people weren’t getting shot because someone “feared for their life”.
    Now that is the common excuse being used to justify every shooting.
    What we need are clear rules on when to shoot not a policy dependent on non objective emotions like fear and anger.

Also if you started a conflict you can’t say you were in fear for your life. The people you disturbed should have shot you in fact.
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-12-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• i think the female officer is not telling the whole truth.. whether it was really an accident or not i feel like she's leaving some parts out. if its 10 at night, why would the door be crack open a lil but then all the lights were off from the inside? even if it was hot and he was trying to get some fresh air in, why turn off all the lights inside the house? this makes no sense..

Comment

• Originally posted by .jwesternchamp. View Post
        i think the female officer is not telling the whole truth.. whether it was really an accident or not i feel like she's leaving some parts out. if its 10 at night, why would the door be crack open a lil but then all the lights were off from the inside? even if it was hot and he was trying to get some fresh air in, why turn off all the lights inside the house? this makes no sense..
        The doors close automatically. So unless he put a stopper in the door or his door was broken no way his door was open.

Comment

• Here they go with that bull ****

Following the shooting death of Botham Jean by the hands of Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, multiple search warrants were executed at Jean’s apartment as part of the investigation.

One of the warrants became a public record Wednesday afternoon when it was returned to the judge who signed it. It was shortly after Jean’s funeral had ended. It listed several items found in Jean's apartment, including a small amount of marijuana.

There have been several warrants signed by judges and executed in this case aside from the arrest warrant for Guyger and the search warrant signed September 7 that were returned to the court on Wednesday. The others are still sealed and not accessible.

The search warrant executed in Jean’s apartment at South Side Flats specifically sought fired cartridge casings, fired projectiles, firearms, ballistic vests, keys, evidence of blood, video surveillance systems, and contraband such as narcotics and other items used in criminal offenses.

The inventory return yielded:
          2 fired cartridge casings
          1 laptop computer
          1 black backpack with police equipment and paperwork
          1 insulated lunch box
          1 black ballistic vest with "police" markings
          10.4 grams of marijuana in ziplock bags
          1 metal marijuana grinder
          2 RFID keys
          2 used packages of medical aid

The document does not say where any of the items were located in the apartment or who the items belong to.

“I think it’s unfortunate that law enforcement begin to immediately criminalize the victim — in this case, someone who was clearly was the victim that has absolutely no bearing on the fact that he was shot in his home,” said Lee Merritt, attorney for Jean’s family. “I would love to see more information coming out about the warrants executed on the home of the shooter who lived just below him. I haven’t seen any of those. And particularly for it to be on this day the day that we remember and celebrate him... to see the common assassination attempt on the victim that we often see in law enforcement involved shootings.”

Jean's autopsy will tell more.

Attorneys not involved in the case say they believe that specific language about contraband and narcotics was included in the search warrant request because it is something that may have been in plain sight when in Jean’s apartment after he was killed by the officer.

The search warrant for the crime scene at Jean's apartment was signed in the early morning hours of September 7. It was just returned to the court on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Here they go with that bull ****

absolute fkin bull**** lets bring up the mans a druggie cos he had enough for a few joints in his own home, this world make me sick mate

Comment

• That changes things!

Did you not see the movie in 1936 about reefers! Oh the horror!
              Last edited by TJ highway; 09-14-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Here they go with that bull ****

This seems like some sh^t thats standard for a crime scene, but its some bad PR for the cops they released it if you ask me. I think you keep the victims sh^t private. Be like some old mfer dying in a sketchy situation & the police talking about the p#rn they had saved on their laptop. Whats the point except to make the victim look bad & considering the shooter works as a cop it looks super f#cking sketchy they are leaking this.

Also is it entirely clear if this is his stuff or her stuff? Did he had a ballistic vest with police markings or did she leave her sh^t in his apartment? Could that be her weed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This seems like some sh^t thats standard for a crime scene, but its some bad PR for the cops they released it if you ask me. I think you keep the victims sh^t private. Be like some old mfer dying in a sketchy situation & the police talking about the p#rn they had saved on their laptop. Whats the point except to make the victim look bad & considering the shooter works as a cop it looks super f#cking sketchy they are leaking this.

Also is it entirely clear if this is his stuff or her stuff? Did he had a ballistic vest with police markings or did she leave her sh^t in his apartment? Could that be her weed?
                  Was thinking the same thing. Would be funny if it turned out to be her weed

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    absolute fkin bull**** lets bring up the mans a druggie cos he had enough for a few joints in his own home, this world make me sick mate
                    It was a drug deal gone bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

If it's really her stuff, do you actually think the police department is gonna admit to it? They are gonna say it was his.

Comment

Working...
                      X