No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Well that's very telling that the D.A.'s office did their own investigation and charged murder not manslaughter as the Rangers wanted.
      That means she intended to kill him. Coupled with the issue of how she got in implies she knew him possibly very well and maybe a relationship that he wanted ended.
      Doubtful he kept the door unlocked.

Comment

• Have they not yet been able to establish a connection between these two prior to the shooting?

I find it hard to believe she walked into the wrong apartment. I also don't believe she randomly decided to kill a black person.

She had to be getting BBC'd. But you'd think that the investigation would've turned up something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          Well that's very telling that the D.A.'s office did their own investigation and charged murder not manslaughter as the Rangers wanted.
          That means she intended to kill him. Coupled with the issue of how she got in implies she knew him possibly very well and maybe a relationship that he wanted ended.
          Doubtful he kept the door unlocked.
          Hope they didn't over shoot.
          Sounds fishy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Have they not yet been able to establish a connection between these two prior to the shooting?

I find it hard to believe she walked into the wrong apartment. I also don't believe she randomly decided to kill a black person.

She had to be getting BBC'd. But you'd think that the investigation would've turned up something like this.

Big dicks can make girls go crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Real shyt, I never knew cops could take their service pistols home, really surprised.

Anyway, she doing time,
              This is why most don’t. Liability is huge. And her department won’t cover it. She is on the hook for a multimillion dollar judgment against with likely no insurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                This is why most don’t. Liability is huge. And her department won’t cover it. She is on the hook for a multimillion dollar judgment against with likely no insurance.
                I thought cops are actually required to have their service gun with them all the time when outdoors. There are many news items with off duty cops having to use it --hopefully justifiably--when witnessing a crime or being victimized themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  I thought cops are actually required to have their service gun with them all the time when outdoors. There are many news items with off duty cops having to use it --hopefully justifiably--when witnessing a crime or being victimized themselves.
                  No that is not true. Police departments discourage it for liability reasons. Some cops still carry. But I don’t know any that do. Who wants to work 24 hrs a day?

Off duty means off duty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    No that is not true. Police departments discourage it for liability reasons. Some cops still carry. But I don’t know any that do. Who wants to work 24 hrs a day?

Off duty means off duty.
                    My buddies carry off duty. I've been with them when they've run into guys they've had issues with.

You think some guy they arrested isn't going to hold a grudge against them?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      My buddies carry off duty. I've been with them when they've run into guys they've had issues with.

You think some guy they arrested isn't going to hold a grudge against them?
                      My buddies do not. 95% of cops live in cities they do not patrol for that very reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X