Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is England on an island? Siablo says no, agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuz I'm a fool, Jhonny told me that Annie is from them parts, and he has good teef.

What was your question?

Comment

////, Freedom2111, Hawkins, Lomasexual, turnedup, Xoo

Shame on y'all! Grab a map next time or take a basic geography course. IGNORANCE!

Great Britain is the island, not England.
      Hispanola is the island, not Haiti or Dom Rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Siablo thinks England isn't on an island

Agree or disagree
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        He said England isn't an island, which is true.

You're now saying he said England isn't on an island, which I agree is false. But it's not what he said.
        Look at Adam Ali switching up words to win a point. At least Brometheus spotted it.

So Adam Ali, answer this question again, just to make it clear, is England an island?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Stfu punk..

Don't make me bump your "I live in my moms basement" thread you loser
          But he is telling the truth, Ali. You changed what we were saying to win an argument instead of admitting that you were wrong. You probably didn't know that England was attached to Scotland. That's the ignorance that I am referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            England is a country that is on an island, that is made up of Scotland and wales as well.
            And Northern Ireland, which is NOT on the island of Britain.

Comment

body of land smaller than a continent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island

"The British Isles are a large group of islands. The main islands are Great Britain and Ireland."

Comment

thread devolved into discussion of semantics by dudes with nothing better to do. will not look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  thread devolved into discussion of semantics by dudes with nothing better to do. will not look into it.
                  There wouldn't even be an argument if SAA didn't change the words Siablo used to discredit what he was saying.

Your post above this one even points out Great Britain is one of the islands. That's the island England is on. Pointing out that England, the country, is not the same as Great Britain, the island, is not some arbitrary trivial semantic point. It's a matter of fact that these two things are not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    There wouldn't even be an argument if SAA didn't change the words Siablo used to discredit what he was saying.

Your post above this one even points out Great Britain is one of the islands. That's the island England is on. Pointing out that England, the country, is not the same as Great Britain, the island, is not some arbitrary trivial semantic point. It's a matter of fact that these two things are not the same thing.

do you give a f#ck what either of them thinks is an island?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      And Northern Ireland, which is NOT on the island of Britain.
                      That would be the United Kingdom if you're including Northern Ireland...which so happens to share another island with Ireland. Great Britain is the island of England, Wales and Scotland (and their property smaller islands).

So many "I's" in my post.

Comment

Working...
                      X