Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is England on an island? Siablo says no, agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    do you give a f#ck what either of them thinks is an island?
    lol, I mean I'm not personally invested in their definitions of an island if that's what you mean

But then, I comment on lots of stuff in the lounge that ultimately doesn't affect my life. I'm just bored.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      ////, Freedom2111, Hawkins, Lomasexual, turnedup, Xoo

Shame on y'all! Grab a map next time or take a basic geography course. IGNORANCE!

Great Britain is the island, not England.
      Hispanola is the island, not Haiti or Dom Rep.
      I never said England is an island. I said that England is on an island.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I have honestly never heard anyone suggest that Haiti is an island before this conversation.
        This ^^^^ Haiti shares border with Dominican Republic so technically it loses the claim to an island because it is not completely surrounded by water..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          So it's not an island... then what is it?
          The Island is called Great Britain. It comprises the countries of England, Wales and Scotland. To complicate matters these three countries comprise most of the state known as the United Kingdom - the remainder being Northern Ireland - which is part of a different island called Ireland (or Eire)... if that helps to clarify matters.

Comment

England is a peninsula on the island of Great Brittian would be the correct term respectably dear sirs

Comment

Or maybe not if it borders wales and scotland by landmass

Comment

It is not a peninsula.so i'm out

Comment

Hahha wtf are you arguing. What is an island? Land surrounded by water? All countries are island then, some are just much bigger. But everything is surrounded by water.

Comment

You're like Skip Bayless with how hard you try to warp facts to make yourself right.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Hahha wtf are you arguing. What is an island? Land surrounded by water? All countries are island then, some are just much bigger. But everything is surrounded by water.
                      Continents are not islands you ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X