Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is England on an island? Siablo says no, agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Look at your definition of dynasty,,, then look at definition of kingdom..

King and Queen but also hereditary rulers... who do you think is next in line for power in a kingdom? Do they elect the next king? Or is it his son the prince? Like a hereditary rulers in a dynasty..

Once again playing semantics

And also failed to admit that all of what you are talking about has nothing to do with ancestors of American slaves..

How is mideval times relevant? Child

I'm really embarrassed for this idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I'm really embarrassed for this idiot
      How so,,,

I'm not the one claiming a free man that was never a slave nor ever lived in Africa as an example of an educated slave

I'm not the one that thinks Africa is better off than America, South America and Asia

I'm not the one that doesn't believe that Africa has massive epidemics of aids, illiteracy, political instability, starvation, etc

That would be you, child

Comment

I'm not the one that thinks Africa is better off than America, South America and Asia
        For the 1000th time

There are places in Africa that are better than places in America, Mexico or South America

Why can't you get this through your thick head?

Mexico, India and Brazil lead the world in murder.

I just don't understand why you can't wrap your head around simple stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          For the 1000th time

There are places in Africa that are better than places in America, Mexico or South America

Why can't you get this through your thick head?

Mexico, India and Brazil lead the world in murder.

I just don't understand why you can't wrap your head around simple stuff
          I'm not disputing that some places in Africa are fine, but that's not where slaves came from. Those areas may have been where slaves were ultimately sold, but the actual enslaving were not in those major cities.

Comment

Look, you guys are technically right, but what siablo was doing was playing semantics..

We were talking about island nations, and he claimed England wasn't one and can't be compared to Japan or Jamaica which is false.. just because it shares the island, doesn't mean the country isn't an island nation..

Do they ever call Mexico or US a continental country?
            An Island is a land mass surrounded by water. Since England shares is border with Scotland and Wales...it's not an Island.

This from Wikipedia...
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

Geographically England includes the central and southern two-thirds of the island of Great Britain, plus such offshore islands as the Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly. It is bordered by two other countries of the United Kingdom—to the north by Scotland and to the west by Wales.

I hate it when Siablo right...but this is one of those rare times he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              An Island is a land mass surrounded by water. Since England shares is border with Scotland and Wales...it's not an Island.

This from Wikipedia...
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

Geographically England includes the central and southern two-thirds of the island of Great Britain, plus such offshore islands as the Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly. It is bordered by two other countries of the United Kingdom—to the north by Scotland and to the west by Wales.

I hate it when Siablo right...but this is one of those rare times he is.

But we weren't talking geography, we were talking about comparing island nations like England, Jamaica and Japan, and siablo was like you can't compare England because it's not an island.. he is playing semantics, there is no credible reason to deny comparing England as an island nation to Japan or Jamaica or Haiti or Dominican Republic, etc

Comment

But we weren't talking geography, we were talking about comparing island nations like England, Jamaica and Japan, and siablo was like you can't compare England because it's not an island.. he is playing semantics, there is no credible reason to deny comparing England as an island nation to Japan or Jamaica or Haiti or Dominican Republic, etc
                I have no idea what your argument was about...didn't see it. I'll I can tell you is by the definition of what an Island England and Haiti are not surrounded by water...so they are not Islands. IDK...do you mean maybe sovereign nations...not island nations?

UK

Haiti

Comment

stop lying Sugar Adam Ali you POS lying piece of garbage.

first you said it was an island but now you're saying it's ON an island, so siablo14 was correct and you're wrong.

idiot. get owned.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I have no idea what your argument was about...didn't see it. I'll I can tell you is by the definition of what an Island England and Haiti are not surrounded by water...so they are not Islands. IDK...do you mean maybe sovereign nations...not island nations?

UK

Haiti

You are right..

Just in the context of the debate between me and siablo, he didn't want to compare England to Jamaica or Japan because it "wasn't an island". Which was just a cop out on his part

Comment

Sugar Adam Trashmonger got destroyed in his own thread.

siablo14 laid down the BBC right on top of your face. he played you like a fiddle. cuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X